WEDDING OF THE SEASON

Pallavi stood infront of the mirror cladded a beautiful red saree and traditional marathi jwellery. It was Mansi' wedding today, after a million issues and misunderstandings her friend was getting married today. But still she wasn't happy. Why? Well Mandaar was back and so was she in the Deshmukh house. Mandaar jadn't accepted the fact that she was married to Raghav now and he had created a rucuss leading to an almost death experience of his. Apparently 2 years back he had been in an accident, while the driver died on spot, his body gotten burnt that people misunderstood as Mandaar's. For Mandaar he had been in a coma for 2 years and a week back he had came back to his family as soon as he gained consciousness.

When Mandaar heard about her wedding, he had fainted and his mind was starined due to which the doctor told them to not stress him out so soon. Baba and Aai had begged her to come back for the sake of their son and hence with a desheartened pain she was back in the Deshmukh Niwas. Mandaar still thought of her as his wife. But what was her thought? Well it had taken all of her heart and soul to make Raghav understand that it was all temporary. Raghav being the understanding guy that he has become now, had realised the seriousness of the situation but was still pissed off with the entire arrangement. She along with Farhad had been keeping a check on him while he kept mum from her, still angry on her decision.

Pallavi closed her eyes. Just a week more and she'll be out of this place forever. Once the court adjornes her relationship with Mandaar and legalise her marriage with Raghav, everything will get back to normal. Her thoughts were broken by a slight knock on the door.

"Bahut pareshan krdiya hai na maine apni beti ko?" Aai smiled a sad one as she held Pallavi's hand.

"Nahin Aai. Ab jo hai so hai. Bass bahut hi jald sab kuch sahi ho jayega." Pallavi smiled squeezing her Aai's hand.

"Main bappa se bass teri khushiyan mangti hoon. Achcha chal ab neeche chalte hai phairon ka samay ho chuka hai. Tu upar kyun aai?"

"Bass woh mera phone nhin mil raha tha toh wahi lene aai thi. chaliye." pallavi grabbed her cell phone and went down.

Mansi and Rahul had started their pheras around the holy fire. She looked around as everyone looked happy but one face was missing. Mandaar was in no sight. She turned to ask her Aai about him but stopped as her eyes landed on Mandaar who came through the front door. His eyes looked red with anger as they met hers and a shiver ran down her spine.

Mandaar rememebered the moments that happened a few minutes ago as soon as his eyes met Pallavi's.

Flashback

"Raghav Rao." Mandaar stormed through the main door shouting on top of his voice.

"Kya hai kyun chilla rahe ho?" Farhad stopped him.

"Relax farhad. Bechare ka dil toota hai. Aane de usko." Raghav gestured through his hands as he came down the stairs.

"Tujhe bola tha na meri biwi se door rehne ko." Mandaar held his collar.
"Correct Zinda laash. Woh mera biwi hai." Raghav gave him a stern look.

"Bhulo mat Raghav meri aur Pallavi ki shaadi tumse pehle hui thi aur main abhi bhi zinda hoon." Mandaar replied back.

"Woh toh court hi batayega tujhe. Aur Pallavi bhale hi tera ghar main hai magar pyaar woh Raghav Rao se karta hai. Ardhamainda." Raghav pushed him back.

"Anna aap kya iss pagal par apna time waste kar rahe hai. Aap chaliye hume abhi bhabhi ka room prepare krwana hai. Agle hafte aa rahi hai na woh wapas apne ghar." Farhad teased Mandaar while Raghav smiled.

"Tum dono bass sapne dekhte raho. Pallavi ko main kahin nhin jaane dunga. Main bhi dekhta hoon ki woh ghar ke bahar kadam kaise rakhti hai." Mandaar spoke in anger.