Chapter 31

"Oh....oh....oh....ah.......yes! .....DIB! .....more.....harder....ah......so deep......ah......AH!" Zim moaned riding Dib. "Fuck, god you feel so good babe." Dib grunted gripping Zim's hips pulling him down. Moving his hand, he started rubbing on Zim's clit making Zim moan even louder, drooling from how good it felt. All Dib wanted to do was pin Zim down and fuck him senselessly, but he was trying to have self-control since Zim was still recovering and had only just left the med bay, Sitting up, Dib planned on making Zim cum several times, so he was going to overstimulate him. Clamping his mouth over Zim's nipple swirling his tongue over the small nub. Zim felt like he was going to go crazy with everything Dib was doing to him. Quickly cumming before Dib, Zim didn't get a break since Dib kept going, sucking on another nipple, still rubbing his clit and using the other hand to keep slamming him down on his dick.

---------------------------------------------

Zim was sleeping curled up with his head resting on Dib's stomach while Dib gently rubbed both his antennae. He was so caught up in the mood that he ended cumming inside Zim again. But if Zim didn't get pregnant the last time which was some on months ago, then maybe he wouldn't again. He did say that his chances of getting pregnant were higher when he was in heat, so it's possible that he should be fine again. As long as he remembered protection beforehand for the next time, then they would be fine and not expecting another smeet so soon. While focusing on his thoughts, he was snapped out of it when his phone began ringing. Carefully reaching for his phone without disturbing Zim, he was surprised to see that his dad was calling. 'Fuck.' Dib thought. Steeling himself, he answered the phone and braced himself for whatever his dad was calling about.

"Hi Dad." Dib mumbled. "Son! I haven't seen you much since graduating, not that I'm really home to see much of you anyways. Regardless, why don't you come over tomorrow night for dinner? Your sister says you have something to tell me, but she won't say what. She says that it's not her business or her problem to tell me. I do hope that it isn't anything bad. Well, I will see you tomorrow and look forward to your news. Goodbye." Professor Membrane said, not giving Dib a chance to get a word in at all. Sighing loudly, Dib laid back on the pillows, going back to rubbing Zim's antennae making him purr softly.

----------------------------------------------------

Dib didn't know how to tell Zim the next morning. He was in such a good mood, humming to himself while preparing breakfast for Dib and Nova. Nova was crawling and playing on the floor in the living room, surrounded by a pillow fort while Zim was mixing batter for waffles in the kitchen. Dib came up behind Zim wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his head atop Zim's. "Dibbb! I'm making food, and your big head is heavy." Zim teased. Sensing that his mate was troubled with something, Zim pushed the bowl away and turned to face Dib. "What's wrong Dibby?" Zim asked. Sighing again, Dib looked Zim in the eyes. "My dad wants to have dinner tonight and I don't know how or if I'm going to tell him about you and Nova. How would he react? Would he be mad or disappointed...which wouldn't be the first time. If he ever actually found out that you're an alien, would he lock you and Nova away for experiments? There are so many probabilities and too many of them wind up with you and Nova being taken away from me. I wouldn't be able to stand it." Dib said resting his head on Zim's shoulder hugging him. "It's scary, the thought of your parental unit taking me and Nova from you, but I won't let him. Just like you protected me from my tallests when they came, I shall protect our family if your parental unit even thinks about taking us." Zim said hugging Dib back tightly. "We'll come with you. Your scary sister knows everything about me but she hasn't done anything to make me think she'll hurt me or Nova. She seems to like being a....a....what do you humans call it?" Zim said, stumbling to find the correct word. "An aunt." Dib said. "Yes, yes that. You humans have so many weird words." Zim said. "Thank you Zim." Dib said softly kissing him on the cheek. Moving away and into the living room, Dib sat on the floor and played with Nova while Zim went back to cooking.