Face to Face

Having successfully avoided death after jumping off the speeder bike, Leia laid barely conscious upon the area she was upon. Her clothes are torn, she's bruised, and she's disheveled all at once. All at once, there was sudden movement and a strange little furry face with huge black eyes slowly came into view. The creature in question happened to be an Ewok, Wicket by name. He seemed somewhat puzzled over the strange creature lying on the grass, and prodded Leia with a spear. The princess groaned, which frightened the stubby ball of fuzz as he prodded her again with the sharp point of the spear. In seconds, the princess quickly recovered.

"Cut it out!" Leia snipped.

The Ewok jumped up and held the four-foot-long spear in a defensive position. As she tries to figure out where she is and what happened, Leia watched Wicket circle warily around her. She slowly stood up, and the Ewok quickly backed away.

"I'm not gonna hurt you," Leia spoke calmly.

The princess looked around at the dense forest, particularly toward the charred remains of her speeder bike. She sat down, with a sigh, on a fallen log.

"Well, looks like I'm stuck here," She groaned. "Trouble is, I don't know where here is."

She placed her head in her hands, rubbing away the soreness from her fall.

"Leia!"

Leia quickly looked up as a blur zipped through the forest in their direction. Leia quickly recognized the speck of pink and a hint of yellow at the bottom.

"Fluttershy?" She called out.

And all at once, the shy, timid girl herself skid to a halt before the princess. She leaned her hands upon her knees, breathing heavily as if she'd just ran a marathon. Once appropriately recovered, she lifted her tired head toward Leia.

"Oh princess... thank goodness I found you," Fluttershy sighed.

"What are you doing here?" Leia asked. "I thought you were with Han, Luke, and the others."

"I was..." She answered, turning back. "But then we heard your speeder crashed, so we decided to look for you. I kind of ran ahead of the rest."

"But that trip must've taken you miles. How did you even get here so quickly?"

"You'd be surprised how years of constant fear and paranoia could give you quite the energy boost."

It was then Fluttershy eventually looked down toward the small fuzzy creature standing by Leia's side. All at once, her eyes widened with utter surprise. However, instead of her usual fearful self, her reaction was more so due to the cuteness of the little thing.

"Oh my goodness!" She gasped. "What a cute little creature. Oh look at him, isn't he just so adorable?"

Leia chuckled to herself as Fluttershy knelt down on her knees to observe the Ewok, much to the creature's own confusion.

"Well I guess you can say he's a new friend," Leia chuckled.

She looks over toward the watchful little Ewok, patting the log beside her.

"Well, maybe you can help us. Come on, sit down."

Wicket holds his spear up warily, growling at her like a puppy.

"Oh don't you worry little one," Fluttershy assured. "We won't hurt you. My name is Fluttershy, and I take care of many creatures of all kinds back where I'm from. I wouldn't hurt a fly or a flea."

Hearing the strange pink haired human speak so calmly made the cautious Ewok lower his spear.

"I promise we won't hurt you," Leia added. "Now come here."