two

Yu Yan POV.

"May I have your ID miss?" the tall lady asked. I looked up at her and her face looked... Oddly familiar. With a prevelant jawline, sharp features, deep chocolate brown eyes almost like...

I couldn't finish my thoughts as my head started to hurt. I dropped all my "expensive" alcohol and suddenly felt an arm around my waist.

"Miss, is everything okay? You look very young to be carrying these bottles around" she stated the obvious when suddenly I heard a voice.

"Yu Yan! No!"

"Zeng Keni..." I whispered but as soon as these words left my lips the (suspected to be) officer let go of my waist.

"How did you know my name?" she asked with a startled look on her face.

"Zeng Keni... Zeng Keni... Zeng Keni... Zeng Keni... Zeng Keni..." I kept repeating her name over and over again until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Miss, is everything okay? I'll let go of the fact you know my name, but is everything okay?" SHE WAS REAL! SHE IS REAL! She.. She...

"Zeng Keni..." I started my sentence, but before I could say anything else, everything started getting blurry. "don't leave me..."

"Yu Yan!" Keni yelled as blood was leaking from my skull. "Hold on for a bit longer, I'll call the ambulance!"

I reached my hand out for her but suddenly everything shattered into pieces once again and my contiousness was back where it was supposed to be.

I looked up at the officer and she... Didn't look like Keni anymore. I slowly stood up and booked it. I started running back to Jiaqi's apartment and as soon as I ran inside I locked the door.

My panting heavier than ever, only one question was on my mind:
Where is she?

-Timeskip-

Fucking alarm clock. Always ruining the best dreams. I smacked said clock, put on my slippers and went down to the kitchen where Jiaqi was already making something for breakfast.

"What are we eating?" I asked as I sat down by the table.

"Eggs and bacon" she said as she placed down said food on the table. "Eat up, we got a job from Yanni."

"Wow, she's already on route. Good job what can I say, I always knew she was talented but this much?" I said while waiting for my food to cool down.

"Eat quickly, we need to leave in 10 minutes!" Jiaqi said throwing her plate into the dish washer. What an aggressive little jumping ball. I quickly ate up and left to the room to put some clothes on.

I still have no idea what happened yesterday, after all, I am not diagnosed wi... What the fuck is that in the corner... There's a black shadow facing right at me.

My heart started beating fast as fuck and I ran out of said room.

"Get in the car, quick." Jiaqi said already starting the car.

-Timeskip-

"Okay so basically you have to sell these drugs on the street. Shouldn't be too hard, right? Make sure you don't get caught by police!" Dai Yanni waved at us, while she was packing her stuff to leave as well.

"You sell some that way, I sell some this way, okay?" I turned to Jiaqi who just nodded in agreement and went the other way.

Throughout the whole job I was feeling extremely stressed, mainly because of the fact, that I had a feeling someone was watching me.

"Excuse me, Miss uhm... Yu Yan, right? You sell drugs around here, or...?" a middle aged lady came up to me.

"Yes, how much would you like?" I asked her as we walked to a quiet corner.

"Shanghai police station. You are arrested under selling illegal substan-" the lady couldn't finish, as I started running the other way.

While the chase was lasting, I got shot in the arm twice but that didn't stop me. I couldn't go back just yet. I couldn't...

"Miss, this way!" a honey sweet voice yelled from a darker small street. I thought, I don't have anything to loose, might as well go with her.

"What's your name?"  I asked panting as we finally reached a safe space.

"Zeng Keni, but I think you already know me, Yan Yu" she took off her glowes with an elegant move.

"You... You're real! You're not my imagination at all then!" My face lit up with joy.

"Sshh, don't tell anyone. Not even Jiaqi. No one can know. They all think that I'm.. Dead" she said, as her pupils widened while staring at something behind me. She then booked it and I couldn't even ask questions.

I turned around and nothing was there.... I had yet again... Lost her...