Chapter 1 ~ The big plan

It was a beautiful summer day in Barcelona. I just woke up; I looked at the silver clock that hing beside a beautiful drawing on the wall of my hotelroom. OMG! It was already 11 o'clock in the morning! My work partner will be here in less than a half hour and I have so much to do. I decided to skip my daily morning shower and I put my clothes on, brushed my teeth and I made fast a sandwich.
When I was eating I heard someone knocking on my door. I walked to the door and opened it. There was my friend and colleague Thomas. 'Come in' I said. 'Hey how you doing Marc' said Thomas to me.
'I'm fine man just a bit nervous and you'?
'The same' said Thomas with a little smile.
'Shall we start with making our plan'? Asked Thomas. 'Ok, we can start after I have eaten my sandwich'.

Wait stop the story!! I just forgot to tell who I am and what I want to do.
My name is Marc, I'm working at a big spy bureau in Madrid. A week ago me and my best friend and colleague Thomas get a new mission. It's not a normal stalking mission but it's a kidnapping one.
The spy bureau 'asigo' has given us a very hard instruction. Don't get in shock if your reading this! Our mission was to kidnapp Lionel Messi and Neymar JR. Yes you read it good, the best players of FC Barcelona!!
And now your thinking why, why will you kidnapp these great players why?
Now there is a good reason for: El Clásico is in 2 weeks. And Real Madrid can't lose of FC Barcelona because Barcelona is leading the liga. Now you know what the plan is let's go back to the story!