Bhai Dooj

Like Raksha Bandhan, Bhai Dooj honours the bond between a brother and a sister. It is celebrated on the Dwitiya Tithi, Kartik, Shukla Paksha (the second day during the waxing phase of the Moon in Kartik month). This year, the festival will be observed today.

-mellifluousflower Pradyumna Bhaiya

This Bhai Dooj -May light win over darkness, knowledge win over ignorance, peace win over war, ecstasy win over the agony, and last but not least, love win over hatred.

ShaPoo_Adorer Bhanu Bhaiya/jiju Wishing a very Happy Bhai Dooj to my dearest brother. On this special occasion, I pray to God to always shower you with success and glory in life

MY_BHAI Abhi Bhaiyya, You taught me how to fight for myself; you guided me every time I moved away from the right path. Thank you for being not just my brother but my guardian—happiest Bhai Dooj to you

SwatiSeth8 Prati Bhaiya Countless memories to cherish and myriad reasons to have you in my life. Thank you for being the best sibling in the world! A very Happy Bhai Dooj to you.

ABHIRA_LOVER Som bhaiya May the auspicious day of Bhai Dooj bring you all the goodness in the world. May you be showered with good health, wealth, a happy and prosperous life.

Vrushaliyeya  Vish Bhaiya May God shower you with wealth, good health and long life. Here's wishing you a blissful Bhai Dooj.

Its_Elsa_life Kriti Bhaiya This Bhai Dooj, may God remove all the negativities from your life. May you be showered with happiness, good health, wealth and good luck.

CHTRANGDEYA bhaiya I really admire your knowledge and look up to you. Also, I feel blessed to have you as my Brother. Happy Bhai Dooj!

@gods_child_09 Shat Bhaiya we were kids and fought too much! But all those bitter days have now turned into sweet childhood memoiries for me. Here's wishing you lots of love and good luck on this auspicious day. Happy BHai Dooj

Rashmirathi984 Dear Ketu, I may have fought a lot with you, but you know how much I love you. Life without you is meaningless. Keep showering your endless love on me, and I shall always be by your side when you need me the most. Happy Bhai Dooj.

The_Guitarian Sakha Uttar You are the first best friend I ever had in life. I'm blessed to have you as my Friend and after that as a brother. Happy Bhai Dooj, bhaiya!
Love you.. and miss you I know we will meet each other 💗

This Bhai Dooj here's praying that the love between us grows by leaps and bounds. And may we live together forever—a very Happy Bhai Dooj to us.

Happy Bhai Dooj 💗💗💗

- Your Choti Pari

Printha..