Diaboromon Strikes Back

Shows a data tunnel "Digimon" Then a Kuramon went by as a kid looking at his computer, he notice something he ask "Huh" He leans in "An email from a Digimon" He leans back while in the data tunnel heading for a split and going through the left tunnel a voice call "Hello" Then appearing in the tunnel from the curve is a few Digimon.

Meanwhile at a clothing store behind a curtain sticking a head stick out to be Yolei she groans looking around before ducking back behind the curtains Yolei said "This new school uniform looks ridiculous" Yolei looks at the mirror wearing the uniform "Maybe I can wear my cargo pants under the skirt" She raise her skirt then notice her Digivice beeping "Huh, my Digivice".

Meanwhile in the data tunnel more Kuramon are seen flying around making noises while a couple of kids are at a platform the Girl said "Someone sent us a weird email" Her Brother said "Don't open it" His sister moves to the Kuramon with a letter in its mouth "It could by a virus" She press it said "Don't worry it's just spam".

It opens up to reveal Tai as a kid showing the piece sign "Digimon" In the data tunnel more Kuramon are seen "Forever you united as one" Heading for another split going through the right tunnel "Digimon" More Kuramon fly pass "Together the battle's are one, Digimon" In a dojo Cody is practising his Kendo he swings passing his Grandfather.

Cody takes off his helmet sighs then his Digivice beeping Cody said "Uh, thanks for the lesson, Grandfather, I have to go now" In the data tunnel move Kuramon are fly by making more noises heading for three tunnels and going through the middle tunnel "Digimon" At a computer two kids and a teenager are looking at the email.

The boy said "It's a photo" The Teenager ask "Of who" The photo shows Matt and Sora holding hands Sora giving the peace sign the Kuramon said "It's who I'm looking for" Suddenly the Kuramon starts to come out of the screen making the Teenager grab the girl and the boy moves away while the Kuramon lands on the chair the girl said "Jellyfish".

Meanwhile a couple of boys are at a computer one looks ask "A photo" The photo shows Flamon sending a Fireball at Keramon" In a school computer lab a girl ask "Who is that" It showed Kari holding Gatomon smiling together "Digimon" In the data tunnel going through the left tunnel passing Kuramon.

Meanwhile a group of schoolkids look at the TV running is Davis who stops behind them he ask "Huh" On the TV screen shows jellyfish a Schoolboy said "But jellyfish don't live in water" 2nd Schoolboy said "Oh, right" 3rd schoolboy said "Oh, right" Schoolgirl said "Oh, right" 4th Schoolboy said "Oh, right" Davis staring while Schoolboy said "Jellyfish live in computers and send emails".

2nd Schoolboy said "Emails" 3rd schoolboy said "Emails" Schoolgirl said "Emails" 4th Schoolboy said "Emails" The Schoolboy lower his brows said "Even little babies know that" 2nd Schoolboy said "Babies" 3rd schoolboy said "Babies" Schoolgirl said "Babies" 4th Schoolboy said "Babies", But Davis ask "But I always thought that jellyfish lived in the ocean"?

The Schoolkids turn to Davis they ask "Huh" Davis looks to them noticing their looks he straightens up Davis said "Well nice chatting with you" He turns begins to leave but his Digivice starts to beep making the Schoolkids went to him asking about it Davis raise his Digivice "Hey, quit it" He moves around "Stop" The kids try to get his Digivice "Let go of my Digivice".

Meanwhile in the data tunnel "If we're all for one world, there's a world for us all" Heading into the bright light "Digimon" Entering in the room to see rows of Kuramon passing through them towards a black sphere and insider spreading his arms is Diaboromon laughing raising his head very slowly "Digimon".