The re-meet

Cher Lloyd's P.O.V

Finally. "Luckier" is all done. In just a couple of weeks my songs will be in the top ten of the U.K.'s favorites! I drive back to my apartment as I listen to Olly Murs on the radio. As I drive across I look over to see a car coming towards me, I try to swerve around.--------------I wake up In a bed inside a doctors room. The door is wide open and I see a man in the hall sitting in a chair with his head in his hands. I realize I'm in a doctors room. The last thing I remember is-is- I actually can't remember anything. The doctor comes into the room. "Ah-your awake" he says with a smile "You got in a car crash. The man out in the hall lost control of his car and couldn't stop his car at the stop sign and drove right into you." He says as he points to the man I saw. I sit without a word. I don't remember driving. "He says he'll pay for it all. Looks like you had a bit of a concussion. You were out for a few hours. Do you remember who you are?" He asks. I can't tell what he looks like. Everything appears a little blurry. I sit there as I look around and nod. "Do you remember where you were going?" The doctor asks as he pulls up a stool and sets it beside him. I think very hard. I don't remember anything. I keep thinking. The doctor notices I'm struggling to remember. "It's alright. I was afraid you wouldn't. There is a cup of water beside you along with a banana and a protein bar. Please eat. It may make you feel better." He says as he walks out of the room. The man sitting got up and came to the doorway and says "I'm so sorry. I promise I'll pay for all of it. If there's anything I can do-" "It's alright. Don't worry, I'll be okay. Thank you." I say as I rest my had done and shut my eyes. He seemed like he was about to say something but walks out.

Harry's P.O.V.

Poor lad. I watched Niall lay in the hospital bed. He had tried to teach himself to skateboard and fell really hard on the concrete. Sprained his ankle. Looks like no dancing for a while. I'm rather bored. The doctor is only letting one of us see him at a time. Right now Liam is in the with him. Louis is with Eleanor and Zayn is at the vending machine getting food for Niall. I decided to walk around and find something to do. I look into each room with an open door just to keep myself fascinated. I watched one doctor talk to the patient about how he cannot do any physical activity with his cast-but the doctor made me leave. I then spotted a lovely girl who looked very tired and no doctor in the room. I looked closer and noticed it was Cher. I looked side-to-side and went into the room. "Cher. Cher." I gently shook her.

Cher's P.O.V.

I was half asleep when I feel hands slightly shanking me. I can hear my voice being called. I open my eyes and see a lovely young man with large curls in his hair. "Yes?" I ask him while trying to stay awake. "Cher, what happened? Are you alright?" The man asks me asks me as he looks slightly confused but also happy. "No-no I don't know. And who are you?" I saw looking down "Cher, it's me Harry. Harry Styles from One Direction. We're great friends. We ham out and stuff. Remember meeting me from X-Factor?" This Harry boy says to me as I try to remember. "Look-Harry-I can't remember anything. All I know is the doctor told me I got in a car crash. I think I got a concussion. I don't remember it though. And sorry, but I don't remember you." I say as I try very hard to remember. This Harry seems very disappointed. The doctor comes into the room and notices Harry. "You boy. Didn't I kick you out of the other room? Stop bothering our patients" the doctor said pointing towards the door. "Sorry sir, but this patient I know. We are friends." He told him with a smile. "Do you know this boy?" The doctor asked me. Harry frowned and began to walk out. I quickly said "Yes. He's Harry Styles. We are good friends." He turned around and smiled. "Well alright. But please sit quietly while I talk to the patient." The doctor said without looking at him. The doctor asked me to stay an extra day and to not drive for a week. Harry volunteered to keep me company at the hospital and the doctor thanked him. I was a little scared to be with someone who I didn't remember.

Harry's P.O.V.

I knew I was doing the right thing even if she didn't remember me. I'll have to talk with Zayn and Liam to ask to keep Niall company-but he'll be out soon anyways. I tried to find many pictures of her on the Internet to show her. If she doesn't remember the x-factor she won't remember being famous.

Cher's P.O.V.

I tried to think of what I remember last. I sat there while Harry was on the phone with what seemed to be one of his palls in his band. He hung up the phone and said to me "Well Cher, do you know the year?" I had no idea "No. I just want to go home. Go to school, see my friends." I said as I leaned back. Harry looked at me curiously, "Cher" he said "You are famous. You have multiple albums and are famous all over the world not only the U.K." He said to me as he showed me pictures of myself from the X-Factor and of my albums. I didn't find it to be real. I thought and thought. "Harry." I said "Harry Styles. Harry Styles from One Direction." I felt like a child. "Yes-it's Harry. We are good friends. Would-would you like some water?" He asked confused. I remember that name. I think he's really helping me. "Will you stay with me?" I asked. He looked rather confused "Well yes. I already told the doctor I'd keep you company." He told me. "No, I mean until I remember. I remember your name. I would like to be with you until I remember more." I said. I feel like he was my best friend. I then asked him "Are we-are we dating?" He began to laugh and said to me "No Cher, we are not" he laughed more and finished his statement "We are good friends, but not that close. You know-see each other every now and then. Maybe give each other a text sometimes." He said with a smile as he nudged me in the arm. I smiled. I felt really close to him.