introduction

Hello, hi, I am here to introduce you to this villainous au: Obstaculous (yes that is an actual word)

what is it based on? the popular tower obstacle game, Jupiters Tower of Hell, or jtoh for short, and the series Villainous of course.

what is the reason of the mixing of this two completely unrelated topics into one singular au? simple: boredom, and my friend Fish.

now you might be wondering "who's Fish, and what does he have to do with this?? who even are you??" 

to answer the first question: Fish is one of my best friends, and also a very big jtoh fan. He gave me the idea to do this au, probably as a joke but I actually took it seriously instead of doing homework haha>> but seriously it looked like a fun idea, he gave me the characters for the main four and helped me with their personalities, thanks Fish

now, for who I am, I am merely an author looking for an excuse to write and make something fun (i hope it turns out fun) and have a laugh here and there. Oh also I have an amazing quantity of nicknames, so you can just call me Mattie or Kai :D

so who are the main four? meaning Black Hat, Dr. Flug, Demencia and 5.0.5? none other than Darkhaus, Aklough, Xeria and Janitor from Hell, who I will be referring to as J.O.H. These are all jtoh villains or people you have to defeat. Sorry in advance if I get something wrong, I am not the most informed with jtoh stuff, Fish helps me with that stuff.

this is it for now, this will be updated later with the characters info and looks because I will be drawing them and adding some stuff to their original designs. Take in mind I am in no way stealing or claiming these characters as my own, they belong to their respective owners, I am merely changing them a bit for the sake of this au, adding some personalities and mine and Fish's own ideas to them. Thanks.

see you later people

<3