Gay

( this is a book for when I'm feeling extra fruity btw )
-
You hover over her and pin her hands above her head, "pretty girl, I bet you're so needy for me huh?" You tease, watching as she starts to squirm around.

"'M so needy for you mommy.. please." She begged, letting out soft whimpers for you, she tried to grind up against you but just received a slap on her thigh. "Mommy!" She cried out

You couldn't help but smile at how responsive she was to all of your touches, all of your words. You start moving down her body until your face is level with her pussy, wet and practically dripping for you.
"Little whore, all of this for me?" You rub your fingers over her pussy, watching her arch into your touch, pretty moans leaving her parted lips. "Yes-"
"Yes what?" You say sternly, a soft whine leaving her at the tone of your voice. "Use your words."

"Y-Yes ma'am" she squirmed as you used two fingers, parting her pussy lips gently. "Tell me what you want." You demanded as you stared at her wetness. "I w-want you to touch me! Please!" She begged and begged, her thighs shaking as she tried to grind herself against your hand.
You smirked and ran a hand over her sensitive thighs. "Beg some more for me," you didn't plan on giving her what she wanted.

After all, you loved teasing her until she cried.