.FOUR.

JISOO'S DREAM

"Before you go, can i taste you one more time?" Jungkook said.

And then i was shocked, and then i woke up. Like, the hell?

BACK IN REALITY
JISOO'S POV

"WHAT THE FRRTSS?!!" I screamed when i woke up, i saw Rosé, Lisa, and Jennie shocked.

"Y-yah, Jisoo eonnie, what happen to you?" Lisa asked, i was still shock about that dream. I- i was Jungshook..

"I-i'm fine, and, anyways, that's just dream." I said.

"Well, what's the dream about?" Rosé asked.

"U-uh, it's uh, about, chewing gum. And then there's a bad guy, uh, stole my bubble gum. You know?" I answered her.

They're face was like confused, like, 'What the frt are you thinking about?'

"Alright then."

Jungkook's POV

"Wae naneun nareul mannaseooo~" I sing along while watching the drama, called, 'Temptation of Wife' It was good, really. Renjun recommended it, i meant, he sing the OST for like everyday. And, i think me too, lol.

Well, i haven't introduce you guys to Renjun, so, his full name is Huang Renjun, he is chinese, and he have a gang called 'NCT Dream'. He was my best buddy when i was 12 years old. Well, that's all about Renjun.

"Yah! Jungkook, do you want to watch Yadong? This time, it's extremely addictive!" Taehyung said.

"Yah! Don't bother me, i'm watching Temptation of Wife!" I said to him, he rolled his eyes.

"You're no fun."

"You too." I said, and then i continue watch Temptation of Wife.

After watching Temptation of Wife..

So, i was on episode 4, and, the boys are sleeping. I'm so hungry after watching Temptation of Wife.

So, i went to the kitchen to grab some foods on the fridge, i opened the fridge, and then i found an ice cream. Ooh, i love ice cream.

I took the ice cream and i eat it, oh, and, i have my phone on my pocket.

"Mmhh" I said while eating the ice cream. But then, there was a sound of a phone ringing, i placed the ice cream on the table, and checked my phone, there was someone.

Unknown :

Heyya, are you Jungkook?

Jungkook :

Of course iam Jungkook, may i ask why?

Unknown :

This is Jisoo, can you come over to my house?

Jungkook :

Ahh, Jisoo? Well, why tho?

Jungkook changed 'Unknown' name to 'Jichu'

Jichu :

There is an cockroach at the bathroom, can you kill it?

Jungkook :

Are you serious? Just call other friend and don't ask me. I hate cockroach.