#episode-1

"Hello" a soft and sweet voice came from a beautiful girl. Everyone was staring at her. Her beauty was eye-catching and mesmerizing. No one can keep their eyes away from her.

The girl name was Kang Mi Rae. She was a new transferred student to Sungjae High School in Seoul , South Korea. She earlier studied in Jeoul High School in Incheon.

She asked a girl standing next to her "Where is the administrator office?" The girl replied "Oh, it... it is at the corner near the teacher's office" while glaring at her. Mi Rae softly thanks her and moved on her way to the office.

On her way to the office she had seen many girls and boys that was constantly staring at her and it was making her nervous. She was taking every step carefully and was trying to overcome from her nervousness. After reaching the office she met the Principal who was very kind to everyone. He congratulates Mi Rae for her admission in school and take her to meet her homeroom teacher. The teacher gave her the schedule of her classes and told her the way to the classroom.

On her way back to the classroom she got hit at the back of the school's one of the handsome guy who was both handsome and sweet. She anxiously said "Sorry , I... I didn't mean to do that." He replied with a smile "Its ok." This was the first time Choi Jun Woo talked to someone. Everyone was surprised. It was a new moment for everyone as Jun Woo was self-centered guy and didn't have many friends in the school.

After apologising to Jun Woo , Mi Rae went into her class. She was walking to her class by keeping her head down as she was embarassed and was also blushing. After entering in her class she found herself a desk to sit. She was feeling very anxious and nervous as she doesn't have anyone to talk. After some time Kim Se Ri and Se Wan came to her and they start a conversation with Mi Rae. That conversation makes her feel much more relaxed and light hearted.

Kim Se Ri and Se Wan asked Mi Rae to join them for the lunch after the school in order to know each other very well and that invitation made Mi Rae very happy. Actually this was the first time when someone had asked Mi Rae for lunch together. In her previous schools no one had asked Mi Rae for lunch or dinner and everyone bully her as she was from the poor family.

Mi Rae's father was an Army officer who got killed while protecting his nation and after getting the news of his father's death Mi Rae's mother got heart attacked. She lost both of her parents on the same day. That incident was a tragic incident in her life which changes her life alot. After that Mi Rae started living with her granny but due to the brain tumour her granny also died after some time. So now Mi Rae was an orphan who do the part time work for fulfilling her basic needs. Mi Rae got a scholarship for her study in such a high standard school where everyone was rich.

It was a new turning point in Mi Rae's life as she had made friends in her new school. No one know that she had came to school on scholarship so she decided to keep it a secret as she was being treated like this for the first time in life. She doesn't want to get bullied by the students so this was the best way to stay away from bullying. But in school , she already had been recognised as a daughter of a rich conglomerate because of her flawless beauty. Some girls started feeling jealous because of her beauty.

The bell rings everyone started running towards their classes. Mi Rae was very confident for her lectures as she was beauty with brains. She always got the highest marks in her class. As the students were coming to classes she gets to know about her classmates. And suddenly she catches the eye of Jun Woo!!! He was in the same class as that of Mi Rae. Every girl of the class was so happy that they got a chance to study with Jun Woo. Mi Rae avoids his complexion as she told herself that she would get good grades and will get successful in life. She only had one aim in her life to become a successful neurosurgeon.

Everyone settled at their desks and every seat was occupied except the last 2 desks besides Jun Woo. Everyone was curious to know who were the other two students. Suddenly a hooting sound started at the corridor. And everyone went out to see what happened and then...