#episode-2

Suddenly a hooting sound started at the corridor. And everyone went out to see what happened and then two handsome guys came. The one was looking fierce by his looks while the other was sweet and cute.

The two of them went to class after making girls heart flutter. Everyone was curious to know Seo In Soo and Han Qi Lu class. Finally they went to the same class as that of Jun Woo. Both of them entered the class and started looking for the empty desks. The teacher asked them to sit on the desks behind Jun Woo but In Soo denied it. Everyone was looking at each other and was confused by In Soo's reply. The teacher said, "In Soo there are no other desks except those two". Qi Lu insist him to make some compromise as everyone was getting disturbed and the class was being delay. So after listening to Qi Lu's advice In Soo finally decided to sit there.

Mi Rae was looking at In Soo but In Soo gave him a sharp glare which made her feel scared. So she started looking at the blackboard. After their settlement teacher continue his class. Later on the bell rang. Finally their lecture finished and everyone take a sighed relief. Then Mi Rae's friend came to her to ask her for some outing after the school. This invitation made Mi Rae very happy as it was her first time that someone had invite her for some outing. She accept their offer abd they started deciding where to go. Second lecture started and everyone went to their classes. It was their extra classes and everyone went into differebt rooms. Mi Rae chose the drawing class and Jun Woo went to the cooking class. Both In Soo and Qi Lu went to the music class. Mi Rae was surprised to see that Se Wan and Se Ri was also in the painting class. This makes their trio much more stronger.

The bell rang and everyone went to the canteen as it was the lunch break. The three of them was enjoying their meal while having a sweet chit chat. But suddenly a loud noise came. It was In Soo. He was bullying a guy who was earing his lunch silently. Everyone was afraid and no one dares to stand against him as both In Soo and Qi Lu was good at fighting. But seeing In Soo bully an innocent guy made Mi Rae very uncomfortable. She decided to stand against it and finally rose from her seat but Se Wan pushed her back as she didn't want her to get involved with In Soo. He was the school's biggest bully and no one can help the victim to get justice. Everyone was curoius why In Soo was bullying him?. "How dare you to touch my bike without my consent?". The guy replied while crying , "I... I am so... so sorry. I didn't mean to get a scratch on your car. Please... please forgive me. I'll surely compensate for it." In Soo replied him laughing , "Do you think you are that position where you can give me money😂. Look at yourself and then look at me. See the difference. A stupid guy like you is not even equal to the guy who works at my house." After saying that In Soo punched him hard and leave from there. No one dare to touch that guy only Mi Rae went their and picked him up. She offered him water but he fainted away. Both of her friends came and asked her to leave that guy there becauseno one is allowed to touch the guy who got beated up by In Soo.

Mi Rae was so angry with In Soo. But she has to listen to Se Ri and Se Wan as she doesn't want to come in any problem. She just wants to focus on her studies so ahe call 911 and ask for the ambulance. After calling the ambulance they went straight to their class.

The last lecture finally finished and it was now the time for all three of them to have some enjoyment. They first went to an italian restaurant for some food. In the evening they went to the karaoke for some fun. They enjoyed alot there and had spend rest of their time there. Finally it was 9:00 p.m. and all of them had to go back to their home. So they split up and went in the direction of their house. Mi Rae was very happy as this was one of the best day she had spent after the death of their parents. She was going back to her house but suddenly she heard the steps of someone. She felt very scared and started running away but then she got hit!!!