CHAPTER 24

"You guys aren't going to do anything bad to me, right?" Azial anxiously said looking around the room. It hasn't been that long since she's woken up.

"No we won't." Kun said cleaning her wounds.

"Taeyong and Woojin will just like to talk to you." Ten said he walked into the room with food and drink for Azial. "Here love."

"Thanks."

"Taeyong most likely won't keep you here. He'll probably just send you back home. As I've already said, he just wants to talk."

"You seem familiar." Azial said looking at Ten who was now standing behind Kun watching him take care of the girl. "I've seen you before."

"Yeah you have." Kun spoke up instead as Ten doesn't remember a lot from his past. "He was in the building when you did your first mission. The mass murder?"

Azial's eyes widened after hearing the information given to her. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. I don't even remember it plus I'm alive." Ten smiled down at the girl who was still seated in front of Kun. "Come on, eat up and I'll bring you to Woojin and Taeyong."

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem love."

"What's on your mind?"

Since everyone went their own ways as soon as they got back, Asahi was left alone as they took Azial and he isn't close to anyone here. Well, there are Clara and Woojin but you couldn't really call them friends.

Asahi looked up at the all so familiar voice entered the scene. He gave her a smile before looking back ahead of him staring into absolutely nothing.

"Nothing really." Clara smiled at joined him by sitting next to him on the kitchen island.

"What do you think Taeyong and Woojin are talking about with Azial?"

"They're sending is to Australia."

"What? Why?" Clara was stunned by the news. She clearly had no idea why they would send two teenagers to a different country. "Are you being serious?"

"Yeah, they were originally just gonna send Azial but someone needs to look after her so, I'm going with her."

"Do you think she'll agree with it?"

"Yeah." He said smiling at her. "She definitely think it's better for her, a fresh start."

"Isn't that the same thing as running away from your past?" Clara asked fully turning her body to Asahi.

"If that's how you want to think about. I see it as moving on from her past." Asahi sighed before he carried on. "After hearing her brother's voice one more time gave her a kick to reality."

"Is that okay with you?" Taeyong asked. "If it isn't, we can always arranged something else for you."

Azial softly smiled while shaking her head. "That's fine. I think it's better for me to move country anyways."

"We do have a base there well, it's the dreamies base." Woojin said. "They can always look out for you if you need them."

"Thank you, but I think me and Asahi will be fine on our own."

The two nodded at her with a soft smile which she did return. They did feel bad for her so sending her off was like the best option they had. Keeping here would most likely do more harm to her.

"Do you still want to be here for graduation day? I heard it's not that far away from now. Like a few weeks?"

"I wasn't planning on graduating. Asahi is though so I'll stay here for him."

"Okay that's fine then." Azial nodded and proceeded to get up from her seat ready to leave. "Woojin?" Woojin eyes were already fixed on her she continued talking. "Thank you for taking care of me when no one else did."

"No problem."

"Can you guys get of my fucking back?! Did I or did I not tell you that I am fine?" Ara complained ones again as she pushed out another dream member out of her room. Well, besides the dream members Shotaro, Sungchan and YangYang have come banging on her door asking if she needed something.

Before she could even reach her bed she was greeted with another knock on the door. She was about to tell whoever was behind that door to fuck off until she heard a small, "It's me, Jaehyun." She then opened the door for him letting him in.

"What have I done to receive a visit from you?"

Jaehyun smiled at the girl before he made himself comfortable at her desk. "Sicheng and Jungwoo were supposed to be here with me but, they are taking their time." He said pulling out his phone.

"Wait why?" She asked trying to get his attention as Jaehyun was typing away on his phone. Probably texting Jungwoo or Sicheng asking where they are.

"That's why." He said pointing at the door and in cue the door opened revealing both Jungwoo and Sicheng walking in.

"Your favourite people just walked in." Jungwoo announced.

"Sicheng is my only favourite here." Ara said rolling her eyes. "Now, tell me why you three are here?"

"Oh? We're doing to dye our hair and so are you." Sicheng said leaning against the now closed door with his arms crossed over his chest. "Jungwoo got tired of you always dyeing your hair purple."

"Wow, okay. Anyways, what colour are you guys dyeing your hair."

"I'm dyeing my hair dark orange and Sicheng is bleaching his hair." Jungwoo said patting Sicheng's shoulder. "He wants to go blond."

"What about you?"

"Don't know. We'll find out when we get there." Jaehyun said getting up from his seat. "Now, hurry up cause I also want to buy some new clothes."

A few hours later the four arrived back home with new hair colours catching everyone's attention who were wondering where the four of them were of to as it was an odd combination. Jungwoo and Sicheng indeed arrive back home with the hair colours the both of them has planned. Jaehyun walked in with a few shopping bags and a freshly dark purple hair and Ara walked in with black hair and blonde highlights.

"You guys went out? Without me?" Johnny asked walking passed them and stopping in front of Jaehyun and Ara. "Your hair, I love it."

"Okay, stop touching me. I want to take my clothes off and stay in my room."

wow, another shitty chapter but at least I updated, right? the last time I updated was last month and I am so sorry for the slow updates. At least all the drama in the book is over aye. here I am with the sad news :( the next chapter will be the last chapter ahhhhh