You're mine

(TW!: Yandere, Mention of blood, bit of gore. Reader is sensitive to blood and screaming in this)

You spawned at the Macmillan Estate beside the new survivor, Mikaela Reid. She look towards you and smiled, "Well im glad im with someone" she said. You giggle a bit and smiled back, "Yeah I have to agree" you said.

You both walked together to find any generators. She blessed some totems on the way and you guys chatted a bit. "So who you think the killer is?" Mikaela said. "Im not sure. Hopefully its not the nemesis or pinhead, they are very annoying." You groaned in frustration, causing Mikaela to laugh.

"I have to agree. I rather get pyramid head than pinhead!" For some reason, her comment made you laugh, even though it wasnt that funny. This was such a peaceful time with her. You both were acting like you weren't in the entity's realm!

You both heard a generator being worked on close by. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" Mikaela said while running towards the generator. "Hey no fair!" You giggled as ran after her.

_________________________________________

'Ah, there is my little sunshine..' Frank thought as he watched Y/N walking. He hated the fact that a stupid new survivor named Mikaela reid was around his love. For god sakes, she's ruining the view of his sweet Y/N walking through the woods like a princess!

When he heard Y/N giggle and laugh, it melt away all his problems immediately. He sighed in a dreamy way, one hand under his chin to hold his face up, his eyes half lidded while hearts swirled in them. Everything about Y/N was perfect! Her lovely body, her flowing hair, her sweet E/C (eye color) eyes..Oh how much he needed you..

_________________________________________

You, who learned how to be fast thanks to Meg training, beat Mikaela to the generator. "Ha! Even though you had a headstart I still won!" You said as you stand proudly. "No fair!" Mikaela pouted. "Um. I think it would be nice if you both would help me with the generator?" Someone said. You looked behind you and smiled to see Leon there.

Leon is your best friend. He know how to make you laugh and comfort you when your sad. Mikaela saw your smile and smirked, "Oh leon! you wont believe how much Y/N was talking about you!" She said.

You blushed and gave Mikaela a glare which she smiled back at. Leon only chuckled and shake his head. You both helped Leon with the generator and it was peaceful until all of a sudden, Dwight came running towards yall, injured.

"Everybody! Runnn!" Dwight screamed. You all looked to see the legion chasing after him. You all gasped and ran away as fast as possible. "Damn it! Why does Dwight always bring that loud shit over here!?" You said. Leon chuckle at that and took your hand.

Mikaela saw and ran the opposite direction while yelling, "I WILL HELP DWIGHT! YOU GUYS DO THE REST OF THE GENERATORS!". Soon you both heard dwight scream as he got downed. Leon leads you to another generator and you both got to work quickly.

Soon, Dwight scream could be heard as he was now on the hook, followed by a distant cry from Mikaela who was now injured. You started to cry as you worked on the generator from fear. You accidently missed the skill check, causing some of your progress to go down and sparks to fly everywhere, some slightly burning you.

Leon noticed and sigh, "its ok. Everything will be fine" he said. You wipe your eyes with your arm (would be painful to have oil in your eyes from working on the gen with your hands) "I hope so.." You said quietly as your whimpers died down.

Dwight managed to get himself off the hook, but Mikaela was thrown on the hook after he got off, causing her to scream loudly. You, being sensitive to screaming and the sight of blood, started to cry again.