Jack grealish- valentines day-

Y/N POV:

Valentine's Day was easily one of my favourite holidays, getting to spend time with that one person you love with nothing else getting in the way. Jack has always made Valentine's Day a big deal as he knows my love for it and always spoils me rotten.

I woke up this morning by Jack gently whispering to me, I slowly rubbed my eyes and was faced with Jack who had prepared us breakfast in bed . As I thanked him and gave him a hug, he whispered in my ear "happy Valentine's Day baby". Smiling at him I said it back while giving him a kiss, while we ate our breakfast we watched one of our favourite shows 'friends'.

Jack POV:

What Y/N doesn't know is that why we are cuddling in bed, downstairs I hired some people that decorate rooms for special occasions, I saw her on instagram and seen that Y/N has commented on her posts about her work. Her name is Kelly and is decorating the cinema room.

Once it was all finished Kelly had messaged me to say it was done. I told Y/N to go freshen up as we are going somewhere. Once she was ready I covered her eye's and led her downstairs and slowly uncovered her eye's and said "happy anniversary".

Y/N POV:

Jack slowly uncovered my eyes and I gasped at the sight in front of me. It was beautiful, I couldn't believe that he set all this up.

I slowly turned around to face him, I smiled at him and said "Jack, it's beautiful thank you"

I slowly turned around to face him, I smiled at him and said "Jack, it's beautiful thank you". "I would do anything for u" Jack said kissing me. "But there is one more thing". Jack slowly got down on one knee, I smiled and stroked the side of his face while he said "Y/N you have been with me through everything, every football match, every event, every occasion. You have no idea how much I love you and how thankful I am that you put up with my messy habits and never get annoyed. Thank you for everything and I hope you will make me the luckiest and happiest man alive and become mrs Grealish".
With tears rolling down my face I nodded and pulled him up and hugged him tight and whispered "of course I will" .