1

I'm not sure where to begin. Which is strange for me. I've never had a problem with my words. They've always came easy to me. It's different this time. I've saw so much death and heartache in the past few months, I don't know if I'm truly ready to relive the whole experience. My therapist says it's a good idea for me to talk about it though. Get it all out in the open. So, I guess that's what I'm going to do. Or try to do at least.

I'm CC. Maybe you've heard of me from the band I was in at one time. The Black Veil Brides. Yeah, that band.

With all the covid stuff, we touring hadn't been an option for awhile and we were all wondering what the future held for us. Our manager contacted us about a new game show they wanted us to be apart of. It would be us, Asking Alexandria & Avenged Sevenfold. We'd been friends with the asking guys for years, and were friends with avenged too, so we agreed without asking too many questions about the game itself. If we'd only asked questions. Or,if our management had.....

Anyway, we were told to pack like we were leaving for tour, so we all got our things and met at our bus. It had been awhile since we'd all been together, so we were happy to see one another. Little did we know this was the beginning of the end for all of us.