Chapter: 11 😈

(Todoroki's POV)

After we finished that very tiring fashion show for me, bakugou led me to his room so I could rest. After we got into his room we just layer down after we put on a random room to watch. After a couple of minutes into the movie I noticed that bakugou started to look at me. "What" I asked turning my gaze from the movie to him. "Have you ever wanted to try to have sex in a girl body" He asked out of the blue which made me blush, "no" I said while I was blushing like crazy. "Do want to try" He asked with a smirk on his face. I nodded because I was a little curious to know how if feels for a girl.

I started to blushed even more as we stripping each other cloths off. I quickly cover myself from bakugou because I was embarrassed. "don't hide your beauty from me todo," bakugou said. I blush even more which I didn't know was possible. Out of nowhere bakugou lifted my legs over his shoulders and started to eat me out making me go crazy. "B-bakugou" I moan as I was feeling myself coming. As I came into bakugous mouth I breathing heavily looking at him through my thighs
He smirks "You taste delicious" he said will he crawled on top of me "You're sure?"

"Yeah" I replied. He started placing his tip at my entrance making me a little nervous because I never thought I could do it in a girl body but I also didn't know this wasn't a possibility but here we are. His eyes met mine as he waited again for my permission as I nod bakugou pulled me into a kiss and slowly slid himself in my entrance I gasped at the feeling. Bakugou stops giving me time to adjust before he started to slowly thrust in and out of me. I started to buck my hips, telling him to speed up. Bakugou listened and started to increase the speed.

After a while of extreme pleasure I knew bakugou was getting close. His rhythm stuttered and his hand dropped down to rub my clit. I started to feel like I was going to go crazy from the pleasure and I knew my orgasm was close again. I grabbed bakugous rists tightly as we came moaning eachothers names. He pulled himself out laying down next to me, we both look at each other as we breathed heavily. "How was it your first time as a girl?" bakugou ask. "Bakugou that was freaking amazing," I say as I wrapping my arms around him. After that we cleaned up we then put some comfy clothes on an cuddled until we both fell asleep.