c27: lullaby

chapter 27

...

"big sis! sing us lullaby again?"

"mhm, we no sleep"

the twins by the age of two pleaded their big sister who was only six, to sing them her lullaby.

"okay! sleep early so you can play at the park tomorrow!"

"otay!"

little did they know, something horrible was going to happen.

...

"is your shoulder okay now?"

"mhm. thank you, suzue."

said female smiled at this, eyes sparkling.

"suzue, can i talk to her for a bit?"

"of course, daisuke-sama!"

the black haired female left the room, now it was only the two of them.

"i found your family."

the female's eyes widened as she turned to him, urging him to continue.

"your real last name is haiba."

'haiba?'

"c-can i meet them?"

in all honesty, she wanted to finally meet her family again after nineteen years of being apart. but she was kind of nervous.

"we'll contact them, but i think you probably know them already."

'i know them? wait... haiba.. is it them?'

"there's something that i want to tell you."

"what is it?"

"...y/n."

"daisuke?"

"...i l-"

knock knock

"young master? someone's here."

the man mentally groaned, 'wasted my only chance.' ,sighing, he walked towards the door.

"never mind, just rest."

"oh, okay..."

morning came, y/n felt her shoulder hurting

morning came, y/n felt her shoulder hurting. the space next to her- well next to the pile of pillows was empty.

ignoring it, she went to the bathroom. took a quick shower and wore some comfortable clothes.

walking down to the kitchen she hears someone in the bathroom, someone singing.

walking closer to the door, she listened. she felt a wave of nostalgia hit her.