12:04 AM.

INTRO OF 12:04 AM.
━ 𔘓 ━

LEE HEESEUNG ❫ ━ IN WHICH, Lee Heeseung had moved into a new town and he had to go find a near laundromat for the first weeks since he had just moved to the town. Thinking he would just be going to a normal laundromat, he found someone who is oddly similar to him and he liked that.

CHO YOUNGMI IN WHICH, Youngmi is a popular girl at school. Nobody saw her flaws or thought she wasn't perfect. Little did they know, she went through all the troubles nobody could of imangined, tears running down her face every night, staying up to work on the family owned laundromat, but one night she met one boy, who kept coming back every day.

━ 𔘓 ━

Please know this book is fiction. The main characters are Lee Heeseung And Lee Chaeryeong of Itzy. I am not shipping, Chaeryeong will just be the face claim of Youngmi. If you would like to think Youngmi with a different face claim that is fine. I just don't want anybody to think I am shipping these two idols :)

I am in school at the moment so updates will be not every day since I have plans and work to do my self. I'll try to update when I can though. I will try to remember to add TW's on any chapters if they are needed but I don't think many chapters will need them.

THIS BOOK is preferably read with the beige or black theme so it's less bright on the eyes but white can work perfectly fine.

━ 𔘓 ━

LEE HEESEUNG, 12:04 AM.
written by kittyksn.