Return of The Elder scrolls

( It has been a couple of weeks since Jack's mother June met team prime and in though months she has consistently checked in on him every day. Though he has noticed that she has been noisier than usual. She would constantly ask him if he has had any weird dreams lately. It has gotten to the point where Jack had enough for and decided that he wanted to go outside for some fresh air so he walked over to arcee and let her know he wanted to leave and headed outside once she transformed into her motorcycle mode. After a while driving through Jasper Jack started to feel something calling out to him).

" Arcee turn right, I don't know why but something is calling to me". Said jack confused as to why he felt a type of pull towards something. " Ok Jack we can see what calls to you but if it's something dangerous then I'm calling for a ground bridge ok." Said Arcee as she turns left. 

( After driving for 3 hours they come across a giant hole in the ground and decide to stop 10 ft away from it. So Jack gets off arcee and lets her transform back to her robot mode as they walk around the area surrounding the giant whole. They come across a strange wall.)

"What is this, I've never seen anything like this before have you jack." Said Arcee as she looked down to see jack walking up to the storage wall with weird markings. " Um Arcee I think this is the thing that was calling to me ( places his hand on the wall and feels some storage energy both enter him and go down the hole) well that felt weird but hey now we have a reason to... um arcee where did you find that." Said Jack when he turned around to find Arcee holding a scroll in her hand. " I don't know ( hands it to him as they walk towards the hole ) but whatever it is has the same symbols as those on the wall ( watches him open the scroll only to quickly turn around as she is tackled into the hole by her rival Airachnid, this also knocks jack into the hole as well as soon as he opens the scroll). Said arcee as she started to fight Airachnid.  (This opens a portal to an unknown world as all three of them fall in as jack screams from the sudden change of balance as they went through the portal while Arcee and Airachnid duke it out. The strange thing however was that the two cybertronians were changing into humans before Jack's very eyes).  

( Arcee's form seemed to change to fight what he believed she would look like if she was human).

(While Airachnid turned into a human that looked like this)

( when the changes are done the two stop their fight and floor away from each other)

" Wha-what the heck is going on, why have I turned into a discussing human ( looks over at Jack with the scroll in his hand ),  what did you do Jack and where are we going?" Said Airachnid. " How should I know you're the one that tacked us into the portal this is on you, plus  I'm just as confused as you ( looks forward to see that they are reaching the end of the portal ) uh oh it looks like our ride is  over everybody hang on." Said Jack as all three of them fall out of the portal. 

( However, Arcee decides to kick Airachnid away from her and Jack. This sends her into a running river 10 feet away while they land in a deep lake. However, the impact from the fall into the lake had knocked them unconscious the minute they landed).

( As their bodies floated back above the water a giant shadow walked up to them and stood over them. this stage thing was actually a younger woman riding her pet lion ). 

" Well what do we have here I've never seen it to where people fall from the sky. Oh well  I better get you two out of the cold, don't want you to freeze before you wake up now do we, ( places the two of them on the back of her lion then gets on herself and tells her pet to take them home)." Said the woman.

(this is what the Mystery woman looks like). 

(Well Guys that's it for today and I will see you again soon. Also Happy Anniversary to Skyrim Elder scrolls game.)