☆57. The Blood Clash☆

Jungkook was still in that unexpected kiss initiated by Jimin, he didn't had any idea to what the Mafia king would be upto. He just knows that something very strange thing was awaiting for him. And yes indeed Jungkook's guess was right but in a very unexpected way.

Meanwhile Jimin was burning with rage would be an understatement. His anger was something that couldn't be matched with any thing, he was on the verge of losing his last piece of sanity left within him. But Jimin also knew Jeon Jungkook very well infact no one knows Jungkook better than Jimin himself. Even though the Mafia king was getting aggressive passing with every single second his heart wasn't letting him to believe that shit.

Somewhere around the corner of his sharp wicked brain Jimin felt that this unusual fuckery was literally messed up. When it comes to his love, the Jeon Jungkook where Jimin's whole world resides, that person wouldn't do something as absurd as that. Ofcourse there has to be something behind that shit. Jimin was still in his thoughts and contemplating about the words he said to his love moments ago were echoing through his mind.... thats when Namjoon seeks his attention bringing him out of his trance.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook stood there recalling the words left from his baby's mouth. Nearly stained eyes with messy hairs he was thinking more like questioning his pathetic fate. Meanwhile there Jimin had enough of it now things had to be done. The members of the Park Mafia had surrounded the entire Kim Mansion from every single corner of the place. The fact it being the sudden attack from the park Mafia, V didn't had the opportunity to have defense. But of course this was going to be one of the bloodiest day, the two most powerful Mafia's were going to clash. But Park Jimin the walking Demon was something out of league, just his look is enough to create the intense terror among people.

The pair of shiny black matte shoes walking through the insides of the Kim Mansion. The majestic and pure dominant aura around this man was more than enough to make people's head bend in fear and respect, that's how powerful Jimin was. Those dragon like sharp killer eyes which could burn anyone just by one single glance. That stone cold poker face, his heart which only was beating for a certain someone named Jeon Jungkook other than that Jimin didn't had anything called feeling nor emotions. He was just the wrentchful demonic monster in the  disguise of a human.

The loud echoing of the gunshots could be hear inside the entire place. V was getting aggressive over the fact that Park Mafia had attacked them and he clearly didn't want to have a taste of the defeat. When a guard tried to approach Jimin with his full speed before he could even touch, he was met with a jaw striking sharp death grip around his neck. The monstrous Demon was gripping his neck with just using his one hand and the next thing is the man was lying down on the ivory marble floor of the place with no more breaths. That was Park Jimin the walking terror.

All other members were busy in taking down others meanwhile V's eyes landed in Jimin and both of them knew that's where the actual game of blood shed has begun. When another guard came around to stab Jimin from behind but little did he knew that no one  ohld escape from Jimin's evil and cruelty. Jimin yanked him turning around and smashed his right there on the beside wall, the impact was so much that the vintaged coral wall was painted with  crimson red by his blood. In the process of reaching their targets both the Mafia's were too involved. That they kept on firing whoever came in their way. There wasn't any bullet which could touch the Demon named Park Jimin that's how skilled he was, but the irony was that no one could escape from this King's bullet.

That's where the father and the son actually encounters each other unaware of the fact that they've same blood flowing through their veins. Their eyes screaming nothing but pure hatred towards each other. The need of revenge and the urge to Kill each other was unpredictabely dangerous.