Just Him

"What did i do wrong?"  I thought. My parents were divorced. All because of me? I called Jessie "Hey Jess, I need somewhere to go. Any ideas?" I waited for an answer. "Meet me at my house."  Hold on a second,at HIS house?? I have never been there. I know where he lives and all, but his house?! "Um ok. I guess i could come over." As i am getting dressed, my cell rings. "Hello? Who is this?" I got a little scared."Katie, chill. Its just me, remember? I told you to come over half an hour ago." Was it really that long since i told him i would come over? "Oh ya. I'm sorry. I'll be over soon."  He hung up. I got into jeans, a t-shirt, grabbed my hoodie and went out the door. I'm only 12 so i don't have a car. The government pays for the house i stay/live in. I continued walking down the street, texting Jessie that I'm on 5th street, just a block away from his house. I was wondering why, is it when i go to school, i just get made fun of. Because of Blue eyes, Blondie hair, wearing only sweatpants, hoodies and t shirts. Well, im not gonna go around walmart asking you got better clothes then this? Jessie was the only friend i had, that cared about me, and has been my friend since i my parents were divorced. He is the  only one that cared. I got to his house, and just went in. His parents were used to it so who cares right? I went into his room, and i saw him making out with the most popular girl in school. I stood there, frozen with fear, sadness, anger, all of those building up until i got the courage to say something. "Jess, i cant beleive you. You were the only one that cared about me. I would have died to keep you safe, and you-" I cut off. "You know what? Forget being best friends now. I would be better killing myself then staying here." I ran out of his room. Worried he was chasing me, i looked back just to see him holding HER hand. I ran out, but not before grabbing a sharp knife from the kitchen. I made sure he saw me when i was cutting myself. He screams, tears running down his cheek. He ran down the stairs, grabbing the knife out of my hand. He then gently, but passionatly kissed me on my lips. "You dont know how long ive wanted to do that." I then smile, and pass out.