part 1 A PLAN

Orchid POV

I walked into Mr. Thomas classroom late as always but earlier then usual if that makes sense. I usually come at the end of the first lesson but I came at the end of attendance so Mr. Thomas marked me present and ready to go I put my headphones on and listen to music when the nerd in the front of the room kept staring at me. So I yelled "TAKE A PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER!" When from the corner of my eye I see Mr. Thomas coming he hands me a note that said "Detention" I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth at myself.

Josh's POV

When I took a quick glance at Orchid

I was expecting to get yelled at and humiliated in front of the class. It did make me feel better when Mr. Thomas came up to her with her daily note for obviously no doubt about it for detention. I dont see what guys see in her UGH! I hate her and Im pretty sure she hates me to.

Orchids POV

UGH! I hate him no wonder he has no girlfriend and is still a virgin. But I gotta admit he is the smartest kid in school and my mom did say if I get another bad grade this semester she'll take my electronics. I could use him to my advantage I smell A PLAN!******************************************************************************************************

I hoped you liked the first chapter of my first book me+you as I said this is my first book so I'm sorry for any mistakes. BYE next chapter soon!