Chapter 1

Hey guys, this is going to be a really short story, I hope you guys like it!! This is only my second fanfic, im not really a good writer, Enjoy!

Author POV

"Hey, you need to start aiming y/n," said Doyun to her friend. "Im trying to, its like the ball is going the other way on purpose!" Y/n tried telling Doyun. Y/n was bowling with a group of friends.

??? POV

"Stop looking at her like that, you are going to drill a hole in her if you do..." said Luhan to his friend while sipping his wine with a smirk. I looked at him with a death glare, "ok,ok I wont say anything anymore," Luhan tried to keep him self form laughing at his friend. 

"She looks so innocent" I whispered, to my self. But Luhan heard, and said, "you want to play with an innocent little girl?" "Why not? Is there a problem with it?" I asked. "Its just that I would feel bad for playing with an innocent beauty like her..." Luhan replied with a thoughtful expression.

"You are too soft with girls, why not have some fun?" I stated playfully. I watched her struggle and have a cute pout on her face from not hitting all the pins down. She tried so hard...

Y/n POV

I was trying to get all the 10 pins down, but nothing would work. I felt someone looking at me, and looked the direction where I felt  the pressure coming from. It was a guy, "such a creep," I thought, and then he winked at me.

As he did, I heard my friend say, "Y/n I am going to get some drinks, and I am taking all the rest of the group, so you can practice on your own

As he did, I heard my friend say, "Y/n I am going to get some drinks, and I am taking all the rest of the group, so you can practice on your own." "Ok," I answered her. My heart started pounding like crazy of the thought that there is a man standing there looking at me with a smirk plastered on his lips. Right then she left.

I looked at him, fear filling me up, not knowing what to do. He finally stood up from his seat and headed towards me. I quickly turned away trying to pretend not to notice him, I stood there aiming at the pins. Right then I felt strong arms wrap around my shoulders in the back of me, shifting me to a different position. 

"You need to be facing this way kitten, then you can hit all 10 pins..." I felt shivers go down my spine form the deep voice, my eyes fluttered. I looked behind me, only to meet his dark eyes looking straight back at me. His gaze then traveled to my lips, I gulped. His hot breath was felt against my cheek, as I blushed. 

"I know I am handsome, but we need to focus on the game..." He said, I quickly turned away from embarrassment.  He just chuckled at my reaction. She is so vulnerable.... He thought. 

He took my hands with his cold ones and started aiming. The whole time my gaze was fixed on him, his hands, his voice, him being behind me. Everything was just so intoxicating. Then he suddenly threw the ball gently and hit all the pins down. I was shocked, he made it so perfectly, right to the middle of them. 

"Now try for your self," he whispered into my ear. I then tried to, and got only 6 down. "Impressive, better than I thought," I felt him smirk behind my ear, the time paused for a couple of minutes. And then he spoke.

'Meet me tomorrow at xxxx cafe." He told me as he winked, and then left me there standing by myself. 

Heyyyy, I hope you guys liked this story, I was bored, so I decided to write a story about Baekhyun. Please vote, and add comments!! Thank you!!!