Chapter 4

As we came inside the place where he had took me, I got more nervous. The strong smell of alcohol hit me and just by the smell of it, I felt dizzy. I grabbed onto him because I felt like I was going to fall. He quickly looked over to me and saw me clutching onto his shoulder. 

"Woah, Y/n, we haven't even started yet, you already can't wait?" He asked me with his eyebrow raised. Then he noticed my condition. He quickly picked me up in his arms and carried me to the place that he reserved. He put my head onto his shoulder, I tried to lay the other way so that my head wouldn't be on his shoulder, but then felt his hand grip my shoulder and squeeze my body towards his. 

Time Skip:

As I got back to my senses, I heard him talking with someone, which I would assume him talking on the phone. And yes, I was correct, he was talking with someone on the phone. 

"Yes, Im waiting for you guys." I heard him say that line and right that second I realized that him and I are not the only ones that will be at this club tonight. He looked down onto me and saw that I was awake. "Finally, you're awake, I was so lonely not being able to tease you."

Oh, shut up will you?! You are so hot, you could play with any girl you'd want to. I thought. I rolled my eyes at him and earned a chuckle from him. I got up and asked him for some water. "Water? This place isn't for any water, you need alcohol."  "What?No!" I looked at him while arguing. 

Suddenly I felt myself being pulled into his lap. "Let me go Baekhyun!!" He put his finger on my lips and whispered so that only I could hear him. "Shh, kitten. If you don't obey me, I'll punish you." Shivers crawled down my spine from his words. And I decided to test him. "What kind of punishment?"

 The second I said that, I regretted it. I pressed my lips together. And that brought his attention towards my lips in less than a second. He started leaning in to kiss me, and right then I, or I should say we heard some men's voices say, 

"Hey Baekhyun, sorry we are a bit late. And who is this beauty?" The man asked. He was dressed in black tight jeans with a oversized tuxedo. His hair was a hot mess that went down his forehead and separated in the middle. 

Hey readers!!! I guess I am back to writing on this account. I'm sorry this part is a bit short, but I'm still gonna call it a chapter, lol. For some weird reason the new account doesn't want to work, so I'll be writing back over here. Thank you for reading. And please support me!! Vote and write comments to me!!!