Chapter 05

Chapter 05

"Obvious naman na gusto niya si Kier and I think tinitiis lang ni Kier ang presensya niya pag mag kasama sila kasi alam niya na masyadong OA si Kaira—"

"What did you say?" I interrupted her. 

"Oh, look who's here . . . Kaira Levanna Palmieri na masyadong bini-baby ni Kier para lang hindi—"

"I think if you have a problem everytime Kier's babying me, you should tell him about that but I don't think he would listen to you. Bakit? Sino ka ba sa buhay niya?" I raised my brow at her. 

"Ang kapal naman ng mukha mo na itanong sa akin yan...Ikaw sino ka ba sa buhay ni Kier ha?! Simula nang dumating ka dito sa school, hindi na ako pinapansin ni Kier—"

"Oh?!" I acted like I was shock after hearing it. "Is it my fault now? And as far as now, you're Kier's ex . . . ex-classmate." Sinundan ko ng eleganteng tawa iyon dahilan para mamula ang mukha ng babaeng kaharap ko ngayon.

"Kung hindi ka dumating nililigawan na sana ako ni Kier ngayon." 

"Kahit na dumating ako at gustong-gusto ka talaga niya. Liligawan ka parin niya . . . 'cause if a man really likes you, he won't hesitate to court you even if there's a new girl in your school. You can't even call yourself as Kier's 'ex-crush' because in the first place, Kier didn't  show any affection to you kahit bago pa ako dumating, right?"

"How dare you—"

"—is this the first time she forced herself to remember that caused her to faint?" 

"I'm not always with her but I think it's not, because she's starting to remember someone from her past again." It's Zaiker's voice.

"If that's the case, maybe someone from her family should always be there for her—"

"Levanna is stubborn. She will always choose to keep it to herself than telling it to anyone, so I don't think being with her and seeing her always would help her not to force herself to remember her past. No one can control someone else's mind." That's Malia's voice.

What happened to me?

A warm hand held my left hand and I didn't even flinch a little like my body is already used to it. 

"I suggest na mas magandang pinaka malapit na tao para sa kanya ang lagi niyang kasama at sa tingin niyo ay pakikinggan niya. Kapag pinagpatuloy niya pa ang pamimilit na maalala ang nakaraan niya ay maaaring hindi niya na maalala ang iba pa." 

"Thank you, Dr. De Vega." 

I heard the door opened and closed. 

"What's the plan, Malia?"

"We should call Levanna's parents to tell them about this—"

"Kenna won't like it." I heard Zaiker whispered.

"I don't give a fuck, it's for her own good. I know Lev's reason why she doesn't want to tell this to her parents and I know you don't want her to go back to Italy too." Malia sighed, "And as if she would let her parents to force her to go there, now that she's starting to remember again."

I badly want to stop her but she's right. No one can make me go back to Italy unless if I decided to.

Silence filled the whole room and I remember the scene from my past earlier before I woke up. 

Someone likes Kier from our teenage years. I saw the girl's face and I can still remember even her eyes. So, why can't I see Kier's face everytime I remember some scenes where he's always there?