Bad luck

1 of my friends suggested this so okay LES go Chilirye fanfic :)
Btw I'm Just getting over writers block so it's not gonna be amazing

"I just don't understand how she manages to get away every time!"
Rye cookie said as she stared at the wanted poster in her hands. Chili pepper cookie, probably one of, if not Rye cookies biggest enemies.
"Like seriously? How has she never slipped up?"
Rye cookie gets up and heads to the bounty area.
"I just gotta wait til she does... Then I'll catch her...."
Rye Cookie crumbles up the poster.

A couple hours later...
"Rye Cookie," Snow Sugar Cookie called out "Chili Pepper Cookies at it again!"
Rye Cookie jumps up from where she was sitting
"I'm on it!"
Rye is determined to catch her this time.
"Like you'll ever catch me!" Chili Pepper bragged.
"We'll see about that!" Rye cookie replied.

The chase went on for awhile, neither cookie willing to give up.
Soon Chili Pepper is cornered, "I knew I'd get you one of these days." Rye Cookie said confidently, moving closer to Chili Pepper. Chili Pepper had a plan though, til she heard cracking noises. Chili Pepper looked up and noticed the cliff they were standing under was breaking. "That's weird, why isn't running away?" Rye cookie thought to herself as she got closer and closer. "Wait! Don't move any closer!" Chili Pepper shouted. Rye looked at her enemie confused, "Why? I've waiting so long to finally catch you, and your making it easy now." Rye explained. "Just trust me, don't. move." Chili Pepper warned. Rye laughed a little bit "Trust you? Your the most wanted cookie in the kingdom." Chili Pepper heard another crack. "Okay I'm getting tired of this!" Rye cookie complained stepping forward. The cliff cracked more before a large piece of it broke off. "RYE COOKIE LOOK OUT!"

BOOM