|Chapter 1|*^-^What's With Him?^-^

Mike and his friends were walking back to Mike's house to just chill and hang out maybe play some DND. It's the end of the day, after school. While walking they were laughing and making jokes with their bikes by their side.

"Dude! Did you really say that?" Lucas asked Dustin "It slip my mouth!" Dustin protested "I didn't mean to say it to her!" He continued "You totally ruined that one Dustin," says Mike

"Shut up Michael!"

"Shut Up Richie!" A familiar voice says, the tone of the voice is annoyed but he can't help to think that the sound of the voice is cute "Beep Beep, Richie." Says the same voice, this time a playful tone in them.

"M-" "mik" "Mike!"

"Huh!?"

"Are you alright Mike? You stopped walking." Asked will

"y-yea. I'm fine."

"Mike?"

"Mmh?" Mike hummed looking in El's direction "Friends don't lie." she said looking straight into Mike's eyes. Mike's sweat drops.

"i...it's nothing. I just remembered something. that's all," he said in a reassuring voice El just give him a small nod then turn her attention forward.

"What were you thinking about?" Max asked continuing their walk to Mike's house. "It's none of your business. Just. Drop it. ok?" he said walking a little faster than the others "what's with him?" Lucas asked "his on his period," replied max rolling her eyes "Ew," said Dustin "what's a period?" Asked Eleven.

Max, Lucas, and Dustin looked at El in surprise. El looked at them confused "Well, uh, I'm no expert. so, it's probably better if you ask max about it" said Dustin looking away "I agree" said Lucas, also looking away. El turns her attention to max looking for answers.

Max looked back at her contemplating if she should tell her but before she could decide, she heard a commotion "Mike. Dude. why did you suddenly stop?" "Mike?" Max and El turn their attention to the boys ahead of them then they saw Mike just standing there like he's frozen.

Lucas, Will and Dustin are behind him, Looking confused. Looks like they bump into him while they were talking, Probably not paying attention to where they are going.

"what's wrong with him?" Max thought.

-----

"huh, it sounded just like him," I thought as a small smile appeared on my face.

Hi, my name is Richard Tozier also known as Richie. As you may or may not know I was called by that name in the past since that is what I introduced myself as.

I was 14 at that time and was known to be the trash mouth back in those days and also known to make some inappropriate jokes.

And now in the present, I am being called by the name of Michael Wheeler or Mike for short. A 16-year-old boy, scratch that I am a man! A completely opposite of what I used to be.

That is a lie if you can't tell, no one can really change this trash mouth though I did hide my "jokes" if you know what I mean. I just say it out loud in my mind, I don't really need people to feel uncomfortable around me, I don't need them to think that I'm weird more than they already have.

I know you may be wondering why I have two names. Well, that is simple!

My full name is Michael Richard  W. Tozier. W. Stands "Wheeler" if you didn't know.