Chapter ( 1 )

Life can be so unexpected.

One minute your sunshine and rainbows, the next cloudy skies and rain.

You must always live your life to the fullest. It can be taken from you either by death, or by killing your spirits. But let me not bore you with my out views on life. After all, it's not like something like this will happen to me.

Or so I thought.

I flew out across the trees one by one. I keep going until I see my favorite tree. It's an old cherry blossom tree but it's flowers are still pretty nevertheless. I come here whenever I feel the need to think. Or just for the peaceful silence that be very much needed every so often. Even when I need to find a missing piece. A missing piece to my heart called longing.

Longing. That one word that holds so many meanings.

Longing. That feeling I get most 95 % of the time.

I remember when I used to believe in fairy tales and magic. When the world was full of laughs and smiles. How carefree I was.

How blind I was.

We all know how sad it is when reality hits us. When we find out that princes don't climb up really long hair just to see you. Or turning ourselves human for the ones we love. And the worst one of all.

How love doesn't really happen at first sight.

It's rather depressing really. It's even more depressing when we learn this at such a very young age. When our once carefree life turns into something much more bigger than us.

Ever had the ones meant to love and cherish you, turn on you in the blink of an eye. Or be treated unfairly just because you are different. Sad to say I've been a victim of both.

It's such a big world. So how do I always end up so lonely.