The Last but not least

Pop! Maggie is back.And you know what does she look like when she saw this chaos.
" O-M-G, IS THIS EVEN A CITY? IT LOOKS MORE LIKE A BATTLEFIELD!"
"Fred Creeper with war report. The US Government needs everyone to go to a safe place. If not they won't ensure your saftey, please everyone go--------BEEEP!"
"Oh my! Oh my! Things are gonna get worse!"
Maggie waited everyone to go away,then tried to find Wither Skeleton, The commander.
She found him,and talked to him.
"WITHER SKELETON!"
"yes?" Said by Wither Skeleton,softly.
"And please, call me Commander W"
"Whatever."
Maggie made Commander W to call all the troops, and said,
" ARE YOU GUYS BANANAS? FOR A LITTLE LAND, YOU GUYS ARE KILLING PEOPLE? MOBS,HUMANS,WE CAN LIVE IN HARMONY. BUT WHY, WHY YOU NEED TO KILL PEOPLE?"
"To take the Overworld. Duh."
"Duh should me MY line. Let me get this straight. I brought you guys here to discover the overworld. I NEVER,NEVER said that WE are gonna occupy here!" Maggie Screamed.
" YOU didn't want to. But WE want to. Dumbo." Commander W yelled.
Maggie worried. She said," If you jerks frightned Notch, We will all be in MAJOR TROUBLE! THINK AGAIN YOU IDIOTS!"
They all agreed. But not Commander W. Then, A ghast popped."Wait. How about the Monster Slayer the people talked about before?"
"I killed them. It was a piece of cake." Commander W explained.
"Now we need to think about Notch, sir." Pigmen said
Meanwhile, Notch woke up. He said," What a nice day...DA HECK?"
The New Blockia wasn't the same he used to see before. Ground is red, skies are grey. Everyone is running, how about Notch?
"I'm gonna solve this."He yakked.
He went to the computer,typed something.
" /Give Notch machine gun."
" Glad I have the gun mod." He said.
His Gun came. He went out and shot all the monsters he saw.
Maggie saw this. She yelled ay Commander W," SEE? I TOLD YOU HE WOULD COME FOR US, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? RUN!"
Commander W saw whats happening, he said," wha...what am I doing? Why am I killing?"
"Huh?" Said Maggie,confused.
" There is no time to spare. Almost all of your troops are dead. Wither!
There is still time to run!"
"Maggie!I can't! I must pay for what I did! I will stay,I must pay for all my bad deeds."
Oh and By The Way don't think this as a love fiction.
"BAM!"
"HAHA!THE GUY'S DEAD!" notch screamed.
"NO!COMMANDER W! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID!" Maggie screamed.
Notch saw this scene, and he said," I killed the ganster,m'lady. Why are you still sad?"
" GANSTER? HE IS MY FRIEND! DON'T KILL ANYONE ELSE! THEY ARE ALL MY FRIEND? IF YOU WANT TO KILL,KILL ME! NOTCH!"
Notch said,"Well you leave me no choice..."
"BAM!"
Notch shot Maggie down. She is dead. All the Nether mobs ran away and back to the Nether. And the noob, well he still don't know what's happening.
Days after Days,All of the monsters remembered Maggie. Notch is 'responsible' for rebuilding the city because he is the only one who know how to command,so this is what he write: /rebuild new blocxia
don't ask me is that even a command. How do I know Notch?
Well, the story is almost finish. But wait! There is something at the back!
~The End