RaghVi OS: Marital Bliss

A/N: This shot is set when Raghav-Pallavi are in love and happily married. Happy Reading!

Warning: Slight mature content

***

Stirring in her sleep, Pallavi let out a deep breath. After a few minutes of futile efforts to get back to sleep, her eyes fluttered open. Pallavi let out a small yawn as her mind jolted into reality. She then realized her state - Naked, beside Raghav. She smiled seeing him and recalling the last night. The clock on the bedside table read 5 in the morning. She combed her hair with her fingers, tied them up in a bun, moved out of the bed, in all her glory and went inside the washroom.

After relieving herself, she stood in front of the mirror, inspecting herself. She turned her neck to observe the two red lovebites. She smiled again, thinking of the first time she had a love bite. It was around 9 months ago, she and Raghav had started to get intimate recently at that time. She was moving downstairs, like every morning, when she met Kirti. Kirti pointed to her neck but her past self couldn't get the hint. Realization had dawned upon her when Kirti finally whispered, "There's a love bite on the right side of your neck, Pallavi". Pallavi swore she had never run faster than she did that day, while Kirti giggled at her. She chuckled at the memory. Since that day, Pallavi had made a habit to check for those before leaving the privacy of her room, especially after sensual nights. She also remembered how Raghav had to wear a high necked t-shirt to cover-up a love bite. She laughed again, shaking her head. After washing her face and hands, grabbing herself a pair of shorts and cotton t-shirt, she moved back to her bed.

As soon as she lay on the bed, Raghav engulfed her in a back hug. "Tum kab uthe?" Pallavi questioned, while getting comfortable in his hold, "Jab tum bed se utar gaya", Raghav answered. "What are the plans for the weekend, aaj Saturday hai na?", this time Raghav questioned. "Pahele breakfast, phir lunch mein biryani and chicken curry", Pallavi answered, stroking his bare chest. "And dessert?" Raghav asked to which Pallavi replied, "Yeh humne socha hi nahi, tum hi bata do". "How about Shrikhand?" Raghav suggested and Pallavi nodded. They lay in silence for a few minutes until Pallavi started showering kisses on Raghav's face, neck and chest. Raghav pulled her closer but whispered, "Wasn't it your rule that no kissing before freshening up?" "But I did freshen up, Raghav", Pallavi whispered back, continuing to tease him with kisses. "Achha", Raghav said and then started tickling her, "There is no rule for tickling", Raghav said while Pallavi laughed. He stopped when Pallavi became breathless. They were cuddling in silence once again. Pallavi initiated the conversation, "Kal tumhe late kyun ho gaya ghar aane mein? All okay at work?". "Ek foreign client ke saath meeting tha, isliye. Work is as usual, wifey", he answered and then continued, "Tumhara course kaisa chal raha hai? Is it helping?" Pallavi answered, "Achha chal raha hai, I am enjoying the course but next week bahut assignments aane waale hai". "Hmm, so kal dinner date pe chale, before you get busy next week?" Raghav proposed which was gladly accepted by Pallavi. "Pallavi", Raghav called her to which Pallavi hummed, so Raghav continued, "What do you think about the plot near the outskirts of the city, which we saw last week? Is it good for a vacation farmhouse?" "We can find a better one, it's too close to the highway. Noisy hoga waha", Pallavi voiced her opinion to which Raghav nodded.

Pallavi had never imagined that she would ever experience this bliss, the marital bliss. She had always been told that marital bliss was limited to sex, but she had realized it was not. That was also a bliss, no doubt there, but marital bliss included sharing thoughts and opinions about everyday things like lunch and dinner to huge decisions of buying properties. It was the happiness of sharing a life with Raghav, the good and bad times. On the other hand, Raghav didn't have much hopes from marriage. He doubted if he would meet anyone who would accept him truly with his scars. Then he met Pallavi and the rest was history. The bliss that filled his life by sharing his scars, fears and insecurities without being misjudged. Both Raghav and Pallavi smiled at their thoughts as they hugged each other more, enjoying the marital bliss.

***

Hello peeps,

Hope you are doing well and are healthy. I am not sure how the shot turned out but I wanted to write something realistic for a long time. There's not much cuteness or romance, but then people don't romance 24/7. Hope you all find this relatable and nice and enjoyed reading this. 

Vote. Comment. Share.

With Love,

Shri