seven

“.. L-Lia?”
“ Huh?”

Jimin raised his eyebrows at you as you slowly nodded,

“ I met her, years back, and to-today, i just found out she's with Shian all this time.”

“ What the fuck? ”

You felt terrible for believing Lia all these years, who wouldn't? anyone would think you're too dumb, for which you were.

“ Now, I think, Lia got to know that I figured it out and they— I don't know what they'll do with Kookie! ”

Jimin couldn't do anything then screaming in frustration.

“ save my Kookie, please.. ”

It was almost a murmur but Jimin did hear it, he tried to hide his frustration with a small smile before completely flopping down beside you with the note, 'Shian' left for you.

“ but we don't even know, where would they be, do you have any idea? ”

Your lips formed a thin line as he sighed for nth time,

“ I'll go grab water. ”

He threw the note from his hand before getting up from there.
You picked up the note to tear it and take out your aggression on it.

But something caught your eye.

'.. I'm going back to where I came from'

Where did she came from? Ilsan.

“Jimin!”

He halted in his way, as you jogged towards him.

“I know, i know where she is! I. FUCKING. KNOW!”

“ Where?”

“ look, she said, she's going back to where she came from, it's ILSAN. HER HOMETOWN IS ILSAN. ”

There was a hint of amusement in Jimin's eyes, as he ordered just few member of staff to get ready the jeeps for travelling.

“ stay here, I need to contact someone. ”

You nodded, and quickly grabbed your stuff.

“ hyung, it's me, Jimin, I need your help! ”
“ Jimin-ah, what's it? ”
“ I'm gonna be in Ilsan by night, track down every vehicle which entered.”
“ Sure, but why? ”
“ I'll let you know. ”

Jimin hung up the call, and ran back to you.

“ Let's go ”
“ Jimin, but — ”

Your hand pointed the lifeless body of Jungkook's Mother as he understood what you meant to say.

“ boys, take out the body and place it safe as long as you all can ”

You both made your way to the jeep, buckling your seat belts, he didn't waste a second before starting the car at high speed.

“ by the way, who did you contact? you sure, we can manage it, right? ”

“Namjoon.”

-------------------------------

I almost, not almost, totally gave up on this book but continuing it, cause I think, this plot is good, hehe, sorry for being late, I stopped writing for months, and I came back now?

LOVE you all for giving 800+reads ❤️❤️