Chapter 104

Hearing Gu Lang's words like this, Chen Xing's eyes were a little confused, and he asked with some confusion, "What do you mean?"

    Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing with a bit of doubt on his face, and then looked at them tremblingly, as if watching their reaction. He gently curled the corners of his lips and said in a low voice, "Of course, Let those who do the wrong thing pay the corresponding price."

    Hearing that, the confusion in Chen Xing's eyes became stronger and stronger, and it seemed that he still didn't quite understand what Gu Lang meant.

    Gu Lang didn't mean to continue to explain. He slowly came to the maid and whispered: "We saved you. Now we need your help. I don't know if you want to?"

    Tweety stared at the man in front of her. She knew this man. When she was in the Chen's house, she also heard other people laugh at this man, knowing that he almost became their uncle.

.But in the mouths of those people, this man was just an unworthy downfall, she never knew he would give people such a sense of oppression. Tweet hesitated a little, but finally nodded, "My son, since you saved me, I naturally listen to you."

    Seeing this maid named Tweet thinking this way, and did not make him bother to speak, Gu Lang hooked his lips with satisfaction, then turned to look at Chen Xing behind him, and calmly said: "Tomorrow, I will go to the Yamen to hand over the paper."

    Chen Xing was a little surprised when he heard the words, and then quickly realized that they have no background here. If they want to punish the Chen family, they can only use this way. So, he looked at the man in front of him and nodded, but then he still said uneasy: "Be careful yourself."

.Gu Lang looked at Chen Xing's slightly worried expression, nodded gently, and said warmly: "I will, you can rest assured."

    Tweety listened to their conversation, something flashed quickly in her eyes, but quickly disappeared in her eyes.

    On the second day, on the street where the sun was high and people came and went, the huge drum of grievances in front of the yamen was sounded.

    The thin man in Tsing Yi attracted the attention of pedestrians, staring at him curiously, wanting to know what he did, so that he eagerly complained.

    Someone who knew his identity recognized him, gave a soft ‘Eh’, and then muttered in his heart, wondering if he was not coming to the shop. .I couldn’t help but stopped, trying to find out his secrets, and at the same time laughed at his overweight in his heart. In the hearts of this passer-by, this little boss wanted to compete with the Chen family. At your own discretion.

    Under all kinds of sights, Gu Lang always straightened his waist and stood there until the master in the yamen came out and saw that it was him who beat the drum, and asked in surprise, "Boss Gu, what do you want? Sue what?"

    Gu Lang's expression was clear and his voice was clear, using a volume that, although not loud, could be heard clearly by a few pedestrians who were not far away watching the excitement, and slowly said: "My restaurant has been suffering for several days, and it was almost burned a few days ago. Now we have evidence that it was Miss Chen Jiasi and Chen Ling'er who burned our shop that day."

    When he said this, Master hadn't said anything yet, but the people below who were listening to the gossip news immediately boiled.

."He is crazy, right? The fourth lady of the Chen family, a female stream, how could they set fire to their shop?"

    "That's right, I think he wants to retaliate because of what the Chen family did to his family, so he just wants to retaliate and bite someone out."