• Chapter 3 • The Suicide note •

Sean's POV
Uhh... Daisy... How about tomorrow night we go to a bridge and look at the view!! "I lied because I'm not going there for the views I'm going there to kill myself" Oh sure!! I would love too look at the beautiful views with you!! After that we could go somewhere fun!! A place you'd love!! "Said Daisy" I started shaking because I felt bad that she's going to see me jump off the bridge... She would honestly be tramatized for her whole life..

I'm sorry Daisy....

Yeah!! A place I would love to go to!! Great Sean I can't wait till tomorrow!! "Daisy smiled" Bye!! "Daisy said" Bye Daisy... "I hung up" Well I better start writing suicide notes.... I need to let my Music friends know... Daisy... And my Dad.. So I first started writing It on paper... To give to my Dad and Daisy I'll just text the Music group chat that I'm ending my life tomorrow...

But first I'm going to pack my bags and sleep on the streets for tonight. I put the suicide note on my bed saying "Dad.. I'm sorry... I want to just end my life already... I feel like noone loves me still... I just feel like I'm a piece of trash that needs to be out of this world already... Sorry Dad.... At the end I wrote By Sean with a smile face next to my name.

And a picture of me as a baby so he could always remember me... So I packed my bags and after I did I jumped out of my window... I got a little bruise but I didn't care at all... So I started walking till I saw a comfy spot to sleep at!! I felt like sleeping next to a store so I went to the store, unzipped my bags and put my blankets on the sidewalk.

Grabbed Lucifer my bear with wings and horns and started getting comfy. Well of course some people came up to me and said "Are you lost?" I obviously said no... Now this Is my new home till I die tomorrow night...

                    Next morning
Wait don't tell me I just fell asleep... Dangit.... I guess I was really tired!! "I giggled softly" I guess It didn't really matter If I ate because I'm just gonna die anyways, So I didn't eat at all...!!

                   3 hours later...
I was texting my music friends group a suicide note. It said.

"Dear Jake, Hailey, Luke, Zander and Milly
I know you don't want me to end my life but I have to.. I feel like noone wants me here and I think everyone wants me dead. I hope you guys have a wonderful competition Monday. I hope y'all win It...:) I'll be watching over you guys up In heaven... Don't forget you guys are the bestest friends I could ask for!!
      From: Sean Everett :)
                      Jake's POV

Oh! Sean texted the group chat! Let me just check quickly.... Hmm... "Clicks on the group chat"
           After he read the message
N-no... N-no... No... NO!!! NOT SEAN!! I-I CANT L-LOSE H-HIM!!.... NO!! THIS CAN'T BE REAL!! PLEASE BE A DREAM...!! I LOVE S-SEAN T-TO MUCH!! I CAN'T LET HIM GO!!!..... GOD DAMMIT!! F*CK... F-f*ck... I'm not doing this competition without him.... "Jake sobbed quietly"

                      Milly's POV
Hmm.. What does the boomer want now!! "Milly opened the group chat"
         After she read the message
B-boomer...? No.. no... NO!!! NO NO NO!!  THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!! JUST NO!! NOT MY BEST BUDDY!!! NOT MY P-PIZZA BUDDY...!! NOT MY BOOMER!! PLEASE BE A DREAM!! "Milly started screaming and crying"
                   Hailey's POV:
Oh 1 minute ago..? The chat was by Sean...? Okay I'll open the group chat I guess to see what he wants!! "Hailey opened the group chat"
        After she read the message
Good joke Sean.... Obviously isn't real..!! This Is the sickest joke he ever played on us... This can't be real... Can It..? "She started questioning herself"
           Zander and Luke's POV
Look babe!! Sean sent us a message In the group chat!! Let's see what he wants!! "Zander said"  Okay honey!! "Luke started kissing Zanders cheek softly" "Zander started blushing" "After Zander and Luke opened the group chat" After Luke and Zander read the message
S-SEAN..!? I- "Zander started crying softly" Zander couldn't even finish his sentence. Babe I k-know I-its h-hard t-to l-let him go... "Luke's tears started falling as he wiped Zanders tears off his face."

              Sean's POV (4:00 PM)
I texted Daisy what time we are meeting at the bridge Daisy said "8:00 PM" I said oh okay! So I had 4 more hours to live. "I smiled" While I was waiting for 8:00 PM I started sleeping because I was really tired.

                     Daisys POV
Should I confess to Sean at the bridge... I mean I had crushed on him for a while and I think It's the time to ask him to be my boyfriend!! "I couldn't help myself so I just blushed a bit" "I started drooling" He's so handsome!!.... I'm the luckiest girl In the world!!..

My mom came In and I made tons of flustered noises. Oh hey Mama!!... Heh.. Daisy get ready your going In 2 hours I'm sure Sean wants you to look pretty.. "Said 1 of my mom's" Oh okay mama I'll get ready!! I went to my closet and grabbed a blue dress, I did because that's obviously Sean's favorite color!

And I wanted to Impress my future boyfriend with a blue dress!! So I started changing into my dress and after I did I put on some white heels!! And lastly I went downstairs and waited of course!!

              Sean's POV (6:00 PM)
I grabbed my suit I packed In my bag, stood up and went inside the store so I could impress Daisy... But I was going to die anyways so.... But anyways I went Into the bathroom and started changing!  When I got out of the bathroom everybody looked at me gasping... Woah!!.. You look so handsome!! "A random girl said" Eh... Do I know you...? I don't think so.... "I said"

"I ran out of the store as fast as I could then I started waiting till 8:00 PM"

                        8:00 PM
I started shaking as I grabbed my stuffy Lucifer and started running to the bridge.          
                    Daisy's POV
Oh yay!! Now It's time to go!! I ran down the stairs and went to the door and said to my mama "Bye!" Bye sweetie!! "Said my mama" I got out of the house and started running to the bridge. Once I got there I waiting for Sean to get here!! Once he got here we looked at the pretty view!!
                     Sean's POV
Sean I don't know how to tell you this but... I like you... "Said Daisy" Oh thanks for saying you liked me! "I said" No I mean like like you.... "Said Daisy" I started blushing but I didn't say anything back. I stood at the edge of the bridge and started laughing. Sean don't get to close to the edge you could fall!!... "Said Daisy"

Tears started rolling down my face I started shaking.. Sorry Daisy..... Huh!? "Daisy said" I jumped of the bridge and started drowning...

S-sean..? "Said Daisy"

I kept on drowning I hit my head on the metal part of the bridge while I was falling so I was bleeding to... All I could hear was "SEAN SEAN!?" But my hearing started fading away then the next moment later I just passed out... Sean!? SEAN! WHY WOULD YOU JUMP OFF!!....