One Year Ago

Blood dripped from the black handled knife in my hand. My hands shook vigorously. "Don't mess with me, Charles." I whispered into his ear. He grunted and gripped his side where I had stabbed him. He killed my sister. Charles Parkman killed my sister. He cheated on my sister, got his 'homeboys' to jump her after she had told our father what he did. They went too hard. They didn't stop. They had no mercy. They assaulted her. Charles Parkman, Gabe Trent and Gill Brandt. We told the police many times. But as police are, they don't take the womens side. So I killed them. Point blank, I don't care. They can all kiss my boots and burn in hell. "You're crazy! You'll pay for this." Blood squirted from his mouth, hitting me in the face. I took my middle finger and wiped the blood away. I took the knife and pointed it to his neck. He winced, his breath began to shake. "Rot. In. Hell. Bastard." I dropped the knife to his side, digging it into his ribs. His screams filled my ears as scarlet red blood spilled onto my hand. Die. I took the gasoline I brought from my dad's garage. He would work on cars all day and night to the point where I would rarely see him. He flinched and screamed as the chemical touched his wounds. It seeped into his skin, making the blood bubble. I took the matches from my back pocket, striking it on my black combat boots. I put my other hand to my mouth and kissed my palm, sending him a kiss. Mwah. I stepped to the door, sliding it open. This amusement park has been abandoned for over 20 years. No one will find him here. "Rest in Paradise baby." I dropped the match sending a red and orange trail of hell fire straight to his dead beat body.

PRESENT TIME
Hi, you're probably wondering, "Who the hell is this crazy girl!?" Well I'm Apollo, Apollo Trevoa. My mom left me on the doorstep of Miss Annie's Foster home. Like some Meet The Robinsons type shit. But I didn't have my son watching from afar, showing my future self what a jerk my mom is. Yeah I know, she was young and had no money. Don't. Have. Sex. Simple as that. But NOOO. When your a horny teenager sex is more important. Anyways, I'm 22 years young. Cause I guess you can say I don't age. I've looked 16 since, well 16. So of course I always get carded but my 18 year old sister doesn't. Which I find kinda messed up. Anyways I've been on the run for about...3 years. My first kill was John Jenkins. My dad's best friend. He was out of town and had John check in on me every now and then. You know fathers, no matter how old you are you will never be old enough to be alone. He came in while I was in the shower. My flight or fight instinct kicked in, And i killed him. I walked up the gravel pavement, dressed in my nude Jimmy Choo's, and a knee length satin pink dress. It's not my favorite outfit but it will have to do.

Knock knock knock.

The short 5'8 man opened the door to his blue and brown condo. His white t-shirt hugged his body, but it didn't do him justice. His beer belly hung out the bottom, taunting me. "You're Jessica?" The man looked me up and down scanning my toned legs. "You're Bob?" I cocked my head to the side, doing him as he did me. His grey sweats, which held unmentionable stains, looked to be too small. "Come in."
Bob Willis. The disgusting man who smelled of cigarettes and bourbon, stole from me. Not something petty, like money or expensive drugs. He took my dad's ring. It's a family ring. And my locket. It was left with me when she left me. His place was dirty, dishes covered the oak floor, bags of chips and crumbs around them. The butts of cigarettes littered many ashtrays. Who seriously needs that many ashtrays. "So where do you wanna start?" He asked, sitting on a couch with holes and springs sticking up from it. "This." I winked at him and removed my trench coat. His eyes widened at the sight of the pair of handcuffs hanging from the pocket. I  stalked towards him, swaying my hips in the process.  "Hands out." I demanded. His hands shot out in an eager way. "Stay still." Hooking the cold metal around each wrist, making sure it's tight, I put the other ends on his ankles. "Now, wait here."
♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️
First chapter I hope your all like it. It is short but I will be doing longer chapters trust me. Bye 😘