ten

real life

mason pulled up infront of sophia's house with flowers in his hand, and made his way to her front door before knocking twice. he couldn't lie he was nervous.

she opened the door and greeted him with a warm smile, pulling him into a hug. she looked beautiful. she was wearing a black fitted dress that went down to the middle of her thighs; her hair down, loosely curled; her makeup was done perfectly, she had put more than usual on but still looked somewhat naturally beautiful.

he also looked gorgeous, he was wearing a black shirt with black jeans, and his burberry shark jacket he wore to the boxing game which they attended together. he hadn't done his hair a lot and hadn't shaved because he knew how much sophia loved his beard.

'these are for you birthday girl.' he handed her the flowers.

'let me just grab my phone and my purse and i'll be out.'

'okay love.' he smiled.

they arrived at the restaurant that mason had booked a reservation for and mason walked round to open her car door.

'what a gentleman.' she got out of the car and kissed his cheek before he grabbed her hand and entered the restaurant.

instagram stories

sophwest_

real life

real life

'so, i haven't seen you in ages. what's new?' mason asked the girl.

'not a lot. i've been in manchester a lot. but you knew that.'

'oh yeah, to see jesse and marcus.' he questioned.

'well.. not just them. i've been kind of talking to someone.'

as soon as she told him that, his smile dropped. he tried to make his reaction go unnoticed but sophia definitely noticed, however she chose to ignore it.

'oh yeah? tell me all about him.' mason put a smile back on his face, even if it was fake because he didn't want to ruin the night by being jealous. he was happy for her, even if he wanted her to be with him.

'you probably know him. he's a rapper and his names harrison, but he's known as aitch.' sophia started.

mason couldn't believe what he was hearing. he'd always say to soph how he'd be upset if she started dating a rapper, knowing how they (stereotypically) treat women. but it was her birthday, he couldn't kick off at her. so he put his feelings aside for the rest of the night and made sure she still had the best day ever.

instagram

liked by aitch and 846,836 othersmasonmount *date* night to with the the birthday girl(to clarify it was not a date, i just took her out)happy birthday my favourite girl<3

masonmount *date* night to with the the birthday girl
(to clarify it was not a date, i just took her out)
happy birthday my favourite girl<3

tagged: sophwest_

benchilwell ship ship ship 🚢

bukayosaka87 cutest friendship
  -> sophwest_ we love you baby

declanrice aww my favourite couple
  -> masonmount piss off

sophwest_ love you sm. thank you for today, best birthday ever <333
  -> masonmount ofc ofc love <33

creator has limited comments

♡︎

ahhhh! finally some drama. promise yous it will get juicier eheheh.

also, in a bad mood for the next two weeks. we drew to burnley wtf.