Ep1: The Imp appeared in my Closet!

That's weird. Why are you guys here?

The story is over, there is no need to read anymore. All is well, and the portal has been made safe.

Oh? I made it seem like there was something else? That's weird, let me check....

Oh, I see. I must have forgotten about this part during Christmas. Well, I did do it, so I guess it's time to make a trilogy. Lets, see, how to begin....

I guess we can start on earth.

__________________________________________________________________________

Did you know that coming back from the dead came with a lot of paperwork? Mostly because a lot of entities and people split your assets. Thanks to Virto's accidental stunt, he had to reclaim a lot of connections and things he owned. Namely his house, who Lao's brother still had the right's to luckily. Next was his bank account, which had been split according to his will. Some tears were shed, some hugs were given, some slaps of frustration were swung. Think about it; it is hard to prove you did go through a portal after all, without providing proof that you needed to keep a secret to not only others but the government.

As for Lao, he now lived a double life. During the week, he was just another guy who repaired cars and computers part-time, but on his off days, he was a sword-swinging, gun-slinging, bunyip-cuddling, coffee-drinking orderite. Eventually, the people from the other side got to visit Virto's home, but that faltered a bit when Melisa destroyed the television, Di forgot she didn't have her powers and created mustard gas without a way to keep it from getting into the vents, and the local children saw a large snake girl in the backyard. Nosy kids.....

As for Leana....

The Story Begins!

"Uuuuuuhhhh," she rolled around in her bed, holding an ice pack to her head. She wondered for the fifth time if it was heat or cold that was supposed to be used for headaches. She wanted to be sure since she wanted to take as few painkillers as she could for the rest of the weekend. After fainting, Lao offered to drive the unconscious woman to the hospital. She was taken into a room and hooked up to a monitor, her heart rate measured until she woke up on her own later that night. After a few more checkups, she was given a clean bill of health and left to leave the next morning. She took a ride back to Virto's house, where she came just in time to see the TV get thrown out of the window, with a rapier buried in it to the hilt.

Yep, it was time to go back to her college dorm. It was an hour's drive from his house, but she always preferred to sleep anywhere else. Her dorm was a one-person bedroom and nothing else. She had a bit of natural lighting, but there wasn't much space to add anything other than a minifridge and a dedicated corner to throw smelly clothing in when she was lazy. For now, though, it will do for merely laying in bed until class on Monday. She always wondered why she chose an 8 am class; all that does is just make her suffer early.

Her phone rang while she was groaning and staring at the wall. She rolled over to it and picked it up, seeing that it was her class friend, Becky. Leana and Becky both agreed that she was the more stupid one, but she was doing fine enough to get by with low Bs and still have a life. She always envied how she spent her day, going shopping and talking to way too many boys before somehow escaping failing a test the next day. Neither of them knew how she did it, but Becky said her mom always thought she could do so much more if "she just stopped doing frivolous things."

Leana picked up the phone. "Oh my gosh! Leana I thought you were still in the hospital!" Becky yelled in Leana's ear. "I heard everything! Are you alright?"

"You're too loud," Leana whined. "Also I'm fine, just a headache, that's all..."

"Just a headache? After being knocked out for hours? Wow, that's amazing. I thought you would have broken your temper bone after hitting the floor or something."