chpt.4

The next morning I woke up because of some knocking sound that I heard from down stairs. It came from the front door. I went downstairs, to see who was there, and I opened the door. Caleb was standing at the door with a smile on his face,

 “hey”, I said.

“Hey”, Caleb said back still smiling.

 “Do you want to come in?” I asked him

 “sure” He said, and he walked in.

 “So what’s up?” I asked him,

 “Well a couple people, including me wanted to throw a party, just for fun, tonight and so I was hoping you would like to come with me.” Caleb was saying a bit shyly, his jaws where so well shaped.

Urg… I think I am starting to crush on him, damn, since when am I so goopy.

 “Umm….. I would have to ask my brother first but I would love to come.” As I said this I felt my cheeks getting hot.

All of a sudden I heard footsteps coming down the staircase.

“Hey Maddie, why are you up so early”, my brother said with small eyes and a very tired voice.

“Jason, its 10 in the morning!” I said laughing

 “oh…..” he said “well who is that?” Jason was pointing towards Caleb, and was looking at him like he was garbage, or some kind of disgusting rodent.

“Jason, this is Caleb, a friend of mine, we met on the first day, he is our neighbor by the way. Caleb this is my brother Jason, who is oh so polite to others”, the last part I said sarcastically, and I started smiling.

“Hey, that isn’t nice to say about your awesome older brother Maddie. Besides what happened to respect your elders?” Jason sad back in the most serious tone he could make.

“What awesome brother? Al I see here is a fat jerks rolling down the stairs” I started laughing while Jason was holding his hands to his heart pretending he was heartbroken.

I knew it wasn’t true my brother was really tall, and really strong, anything but fat. I knew this wouldn’t heart him, I don’t think I even know how to, I probably can’t, nether mentally or physically. I am actually happy its like that, this way I can talk to him openly about everything. We developed a really close connection in these past few days, one of which I wonder if it was like this before too, you know before our memory got erased…….

“So Calem is it right?” my brother said, he was being really rude at the moment.

“It’s Caleb” Caleb said back with him, he seemed pretty relaxed, which surprised me.

“I don’t care” my brother snorted back at him.