The start of a journey

A/N: Hey guys this is my story that i decided to publish. I hope you will enjoy it. I am open to any form of criticism. But please note that English is not my first language and there could very well be mistakes. Also regarding uploads i will try to keep them coming weekly but no guarantee on that. Anyhow without further ado let us get into it. Also BEWARE OF MANGA SPOILERS!!!

*bla* means action

(bla) means thinking

There are only 2 weeks left before the class of 2-A around Izuku Midoriya are going on a summer break for 2 months. The last few months have been hectic with the war against the League of Villains and the Meta Liberation Army. Luckily for the heroes they won and managed to subdue Shigaraki and foiled All for Ones plan to get a new host. Izuku was out training like always with All Might. His mentor noticed something different about his successor in the last few weeks. He decided it was time totalk to him about it, since his emotions could influence the use of One for All. He called Izuku into his office and told him to sit in order to talk to him.

All Might: Hello young Midoriya.

Izuku: *sits down on couch* Hey All Might. What do you want to talk about?

All Might: My boy you have not been the same the past few weeks. What happened?

Izuku: *gets nervous* So you noticed eh?

All Might: *just nods*

Izuku: Well ... i told you about me and Uraraka dating right?

All Might: You did roughly a year ago yeah. So what is it, dont tell me she is pregnant?

Izuku: GOD NO. Well we broke up. I caught her cheating in me. And to top it off with Kacchan.

All Might: So that is why you have been off and he was not training with you anymore. I am sorry.

Izuku: Thanks but i am still getting over it. Just give me a bit of time.

All Might: I might have a better idea. Your summer vacation is coming up and i had a trip planned for you and young Uraraka previously but now you can take it solo.

Izuku: A trip?!? Why? Where?

All Might: Yeah a trip to help you relax and relieve some of that stress. The trip would be a round trip through the US. New York, Los Angeles just to name a few stations.

Izuku: WOW. I do not know what to say All Might. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

All Might: No thank you my boy. You managed to trump my expectations of you time and time again. This was the least i can do. By the way the trip would be quite long.

Izuku: How long?

All Might: Well the whole 2 months of break.

Izuku: WHAT?!? AWESOME. I have some time to really experience the States then. Where you began your hero career.

With this Izuku began taking a break from training and to prepare for the overseas trip. While preparing he took some time to feel out his classmates again. He did not interact with them much anymore due to his increased training regimen. His classmates were happy that he took more time to hang out with them. Though he mainly hangs out with Todoroki and occasionaly Tokoyami. Since hanging out with his best friend Todoroki meant also being around the class vice president Yaoyorozu he could not help but overhear Yaomomos, as she prefered to be called, worry about her best friend, the class resident rocker girl Jirou Kyoka. Izuku would ask Yaomomo what was wrong with her but even she did not know. Izuku took it apon himself to keep a closer eye on her. Soon he would notice some things about Jirou that got him thinking. Sure she was not the cheerful type and did not show that much emotion on her face like he did. Although that itself was just a mask he was wearing. But for Izuku it was evident that she was suffering from something.