Ch. 5:ᴇɴᴛʀᴇᴀᴛʏ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ :: ˡᵃⁿᵍᵘᵃᵍᵉ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The Boss -- Yoongi -- led the way down luxurious, long hallways, up a flight of grand, curved steps, and finally to an absolutely gorgeous library-study combination room. A wide wall-to-wall window let in light on the back wall, and there were floor-to-ceiling shelves packed with thousands of books that wrapped halfway around the room. 

On the left wall was a small, cozy little sitting area, as well as a grand piano and a desk. If you weren't so anxious, your mouth would be on the floor. As it was, you were looking around and smiling brightly. God, at some point, you wanted to just dive into these books more than anything. Assuming the man in front of you didn't have you killed, that is.

You swallowed hard and sat down in the plush chair across from him, leaning back and crossing your legs. You tried to keep your fear from showing on your face; your pulse was quick and your hands were cold. With a single word, this man could be your savior or sign your death warrant. You licked your lips as the man leaned back, crossing his ankle over his knee and draping his arms over the back of his chair, a small smirk playing on his pouty mouth. Was he amused or pissed off? It was hard to tell.

 Was he amused or pissed off? It was hard to tell

"Well, Y/N. Seems as if you've gotten yourself into a bit of a sticky situation. My name is Min Yoongi, sometimes my Boys call me Suga. I'm the current head of the Bangtan Boys. Sadly, our assassin with a bleeding heart has brought you back here with him in an effort to save you from the Hoodlum Squad. Doubtless, a smart choice, considering if he'd have let you go home, you'd definitely be dead by now," he said. Yoongi cocked his head to the side, eyes hard as he looked at you.

"Now, it's up to me to decide if you not only deserve that protection, but deserve our trust. So. Tell me, from the beginning, what happened, and why I should risk the lives of my Boys to save yours. And don't leave anything out."

You took a steadying breath, threaded your hands together in your lap, and began to explain to Yoongi everything you'd found out about the Hoodlums -- forgetting to mention the information you had on him and his gang, naturally. He listened to you with his head tilted to the side, his dark eyes serious and face giving away nothing. You knew your life depended on telling those cold eyes most of the truth of what happened, and why you'd begun digging into the criminal underworld to begin with.

You explained it all: your brother's gambling, his murder, the loan shark, the name change, your move here to the Three Cities, your job, the lengths to which you'd gone to get the information you had obtained. Your heart was in your throat the entire time, but you slowly began to relax as you spoke. You finished with Jungkook bringing you here, to the Bangtan Boys' mansion, and licked your lips, finally able to look away from the pressure of the Boss' chilly gaze.