Everyday!

"Come on daddy or imma be late to school!"

*Sigh* "I'm coming Florida "

"My name's Brianna daddy!" Oh shot! Wrong child. Jamie looked @ me n just shook her head. I finished putting my Jordans on n grabbed her from behind. She just laughed.

"Y u laughing? I'm trying!"

"Ik ik u r and I really appreciate it Ja'Khal." It's been tough trying to be a father to one of my daughters. I'd been dat type to just hit n quit it. Then one day, me n squad went to Stripper Paradise, to clear our heads from taking the SAT's n dats wen I met her! She was on one of the tables, dancing for dis really old man. Wen she had finshed, Fedarius had asked her to come over.

"Hay pretty lady! Think u can dance for me n my boiz herr?" She looked @ all of us n pointed @ me.

"Only for him!" She gave me dat 'come n get it' look n I just shrugged my shoulders. She took me to da bck n we did our dang. Afterwards, I was putting my clothes bck on wen I heard her crying.

"Wah's wrong.....ummm"

"JAMIE!!! MY NAME IS JAMIE! Like u care bout me anyway."

"I do care Jamie, foe y r u crying?" She looked up @ me w/ tears still in her eyes. I sat next to her n put my arms around her.

"I'm sick n tired of doing this, selling my body for money, being a hoe."

"Wym?"

"I'm in bed w/ random niggas n on da pole."

"If u dance on da pole, dat don't make u a hoe!" She started to laugh. "Wah? It's tru!" She smiled.

"Wah's ur name?" She asked.

"Ja'Khal. So y r u a stripper?" She put her head down. I raised it bck up. She smiled.

"Both of my parents died wen i was younger so i lived w/ my Uncle....." Den she stopped.

"Wah iz it?" She started to ball crying.

"He used to touch me n make me do horrible things.....so I ran away. Found dis place n since I was used to getting touched, I put it into work to get money. But I really hate it." Then the door opened.

"Jamie, u have another client." A man said. She sighed n got up.

"Danks for listening." She said w/ a smile on her face as she walked throught the door. I got up n ran after her. She looked surprised.

"Nobody should go through wah ur going through.....come w/ me."

"Y should I go w/ a player like u?" Dat is tru. Y should she come w/ me wen she just gonna get hurt even more? Y am I telling a stripper I just met to be my gur?

"Cuz wen I first layed eyes on u, ik u was different n u made me feel a feeling I never experienced w/ any gur!" She just looked @ me.

"BS! U really thought ur da first nigga to ever use dat lame speach?"

"But have any of them prove it to u?" Her face softened.

"Nooo..."

"Well let me be da first." She smiled. I took her hand n gave her my jacket n my sweat pants to cover up. She smiled n a tear fell. Wen we got to my house, I gave her her own room and we went to buy her clothes n shoes dat were on fleek n made her feel non-stripperish. @ first I treated her like my lil sister n was always there wen her past came to haunt her. All was well n she was happy. Then I started to realize dat her stomach had gotten bigger dan before n kept growing. I thought dat she was just eating good. Then one day I came home n she looked worried.

"Wah up Jamie?" She jumped as through she seen a ghost.

"Ummm.....remember wen we first met?" I gave her a look n was bout to answer wen she put her hand on her stomach. I put one n one together.

"Iz dat mine?" She shook her head.

"I was afraid dat u would.." I cut her off n grabbed her n kissed her.

"Dis is da best thing! Cuz...." I got on one knee n she started to cry. I was starting to pull out a ring wen she grabbed me n kissed me n shouted.

"Yes Yes A Million Times Yes!" The wedding was beautiful n was very fun. We was dancing n...

"AGHHH!!! THE BABY'S COMING!!" Everybodi started to run every witch way n I drove her to da hospital.

"Now imma need u to push...PUSH!"

"AAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!....."

*baby crying*

"It's a girl!" I looked @ her.

"She's beautiful!"

"Yes she is.....Brianna.....Brianna King!"

************************************

Brianna came running into the room. I picked her up n kissed her forehead. She started to giggle.

"U knoe dat daddy loves u?"

"Yes ik daddy. U just have too many kids to keep track of so u get confused sometimes. But I forgive u!" She said with a smile. My mouth dropped and Jamie started to laugh. You be thinking 5 year olds don't be understanding things.

"Well...danks baby!" N I kissed her agaun.

I put Brianna in her car seat n kissed her forehead. She kissed my check as I gave her her favorite stuffed tiger. She loves dat thang to death n it goes everywhere w/ her, even to da bathroom. Jamie came out of da house n locked the door. I gave her a kiss n opened the car door for her to get in. I shut it and got into the driver's seat. I kissed her agaun.

"Ewwwww! Get a room!" Brianna shouted. We both looked @ her n started to laugh.

"Ohh noo!! Here comes the tickle monsters!" I yelled. Brianna screamed n started to squirm as we tickled her.

"Ok ok. Time to get u to school young lady before ur late." Jamie looked @ me n smiled. We both have come a long way and are both proud of how we both turned out.

***************************************

I had picked up Brianna n was on my way to pick up Jamie from work so we could go to da park tonight. Jamie get in, I kiss her, n we head to da park. Since it was dark it was only us therr. Brianna ran for the slide. I smiled. Looking bck @ my past dat I've come from, I'm very proud of myself of gettin dis far. I have a beautiful wife dat don't judge my past n a beautiful daughter who excepts me in her future. I lean in n give Jamie a kiss.

"Iz dat u Jamie???"