◇Uno◇

"(Y/N)!"

I snap out of my daydream and realize that my homeroom teacher has my high school application form. I widen my eyes in surprise.

"I see you want to join U.A. But please let's be honest, you'll never get in, so please fill the form out again and turn it in by the end of class today."

'Oh wow, aren't the teachers supposed to support you or something?' I thought to myself. I scoff and roll my eyes. The whole class was laughing as if they heard the world's funniest joke.

"Sir, I understand that you're a teacher and all but that doesn't give you the right to-"

"I didn't give you permission to speak (Y/N). Apart from Bakugou who will definitely be able to join U.A, why would you and your brother want to join despite not having quirks? Mind explaining to the class?" Asked the teacher. Bakugou came over to me and started using his explosion quirk to scare me. I was left unfazed but my brother on the other hand was trembling in fear for my safety.

"WHY DO YOU TWO DAMN EXTRAS BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN U.A. I'LL BE THE NUMBER 1 HERO THAT WILL EVEN SURPASS ALL MIGHT!" yelled out Bakugou while doing some small explosions in my face then heading over to my brother.

"I'm so sorry kaachan, but I also want to be a hero like All Might" said my brother in a timidly voice. Everyone went dead silent for a couple of seconds then bursted out laughing which made me and my brother turn red.

"YOU DAMN EXTRAS WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS ME! GET YOUR DAMN HEADS OUT OF THE CLOUDS!"

The bell rung which meant that school was finally over. As I was packing my stuff up I heard Bakugou's explosions go off, which only meant one thing; he was bullying my brother once again.

"Take a dive and hope you become someone with a quirk in your next life." said Bakugou before leaving with his minions. I was baffled at the fact that he basically told my brother to kill himself. "Ku, are you ok? Were you hurt badly?" I asked in a worried tone while reaching my hands out to help him up. My brother slapped my hand away and just grabbed his stuff and left before me.

I'm not going to lie, I was kinda hurt that my brother reacted like that. I decided to not pay much attention to it and decided to go to the shopping district by going through some alleyways since I would arrive faster. Before I left the alleyway, a jar with what I believed was mud, hit my head and the lid came undone.

"Another without a quirk but it'll do for now"

I quickly turned around and realized it was a slime/mud villan. I try to quickly run away but it was futile I was caught either way. I black out without realizing

----------------🌿----------------

A/N: IDK this is short but I didn't know what to write, I'm trying to base this off the anime but I don't know how to alter/ insert the MC without it being awkward for me.... Till next time??