Prolouge

The house had no current occupants, aside from a teenaged boy sitting in front of a fireplace. He was wearing a white shirt, a black cardigan over it. The boy was a brunet, with honey brown eyes, and pale skin. His cheeks were also pale, and he had dark circles under his eyes.

The boy watched with scared and dull eyes as a board burned. The crackle and pops of the fire as the polished wood burned. The inked words remained but started to bubble as the board remained in the fireplace.

He stood up slowly, watching the board burn. For extra caution he threw the triangular piece, with the circle of glass embedded in the middle of it, into the fire. It burst to flames and all of a sudden a chill filled the house.

The boy shivered and rubbed his arms, before tearing his eyes from the fire and walking into the kitchen, the boots he was wearing make a bit of a sound against the wooden floorboard. He opened the fridge to take out some leftover spaghetti that he had made from the night before.

He felt still on edge a little as he heated up the spaghetti in the microwave. The boy looked at the christmas lights, and weakly smiled. The microwave beep startled him and he opened up the door before taking the plate out.

The boy sat down and started to eat, twisting the noodles around his fork. His phone beeped with a text message.

Reaching over, he opened the text message seeing it was from his best friend.

From: Kishinuma Yoshiki

Subject: Plans

Hey, are you coming over? You said you would this time, last time you skipped out.

Yoshiki sounded frustrated in the text, and the boy wasn't surprised. They had been planning this for awhile and the brunet felt terrible for going to blow Yoshiki off once again.

To: Kishinuma Yoshiki

Subject: Re: Plans

I'm so sorry Yoshiki, I'm just not feeling well tonight and someone has to watch the house while my parents and Yuka are away. I promise to make it up to you!

He felt another chill up his spine, and looked behind him only to see nothing. He sighed and waited for a reply from Yoshiki. The boy read the next text that came, a frustrated 'alright' from Yoshiki, and saying he would come see him in the morning.

The brunet smiled at that before jumping out of his seat, hearing whispers right in his ear. They were random whispers, evil whispers.

He turned around and saw it, the damned thing. He grabbed the doll, it smiling at him wickedly before walking towards the fire place and throwing that in as well. The dolls dress started to burn, the white satin flaring up and beginning to turn black.

The boy sighed in relief before going back to his food in the kitchen. A beep from his phone signalled another text from Yoshiki.

From: Kishinuma Yoshiki

Subject: Worried

Okay, you idiot. I'm admitting it now, but I'm worried about you. Shinozaki and all of us are worried. You haven't been you're dorky ass self lately. Just, uh I'm here for you? If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here and uh Shinozaki and the others are too. Just...get better alright, Satoshi?

The boy who was named Satoshi, faintly smiled at how concerned Yoshiki sounded. The blonde never seemed it, but he really did care about him.

Satoshi typed up a reply that he would soon be alright, he would most likely be feeling better tomorrow. He stood up and grabbed his plate before heading to the sink, and washing his plate. He dried off his plate, before putting it away in the cupboard carefully.

Knowing the fire would most likely go out on it's own, he went upstairs to his room to get dressed for bed. The moment he opened his door, he stopped.

"No......" The ouija board was now on his desk, the doll propped up in his chair. He stepped back shuddering in fear.

They shouldn't be there. He burned them.

Walking over to the doll, he hesitantly picked it up staring at it. The room became quiet, a silent chill filling the air. The brunet dropped the doll, letting it land back onto the chair before walking to the stairs.

He gathered up the christmas lights, taking them off the stair banister. He walked back up the stairs, the brightly lit lights trailing behind him.

The entire house became quiet once more, before a certain brunet dropped down in the middle of the room. The christmas lights, wrapped twice around his neck very tightly. He hung in the middle of the room, christmas music in the background beginning to play as the teen stayed still in the air. The lights illuminating the dead body of Mochida Satoshi.