\\10//

Harry's POV.

I stood up and grabbed a hold of Zayn and took him outside and I was going to have a little pep-chat with him.

"Zayn! I'm bout to rip your head off along with Clifford!!" I pushed him against the brick wall and he chuckled slightly and looked up at me.

"Oh Harry! Your being over dramatic!" I squeezed my eyes shut and clinching my fists. I tightened my grip on Zayn's collar of his preppy pink polo shirt.

"Look, I don't know who you think you are or what kind of bad boy you THINK you are. But fucking hell Zayn you just met the poor girl and you are now already torturing her with rubbish comments?!" I yelled in his face making him flinch. He laughed even harder.

"What is so fucking funny to you?"

"Your face.." I looked at him giving him a death glare and then I heard someone's voice behind me and butted into the conversation.

"At least his face is something that HIS fans can stare at all day long." I turned around and saw Ali, I let go of Zayn and he stood up and crossed his arms and walked beside Ali.

"Oh really?" Ali nodded at Zayn and she smirked and then scrunched up her face when she stomped on Zayn's foot as hard as she could. I laughed and Zayn held his foot hopping around yelling ow and stood up starting to walk back over to Ali and just stare at her. She slowly turned her head and saw Zayn's face that was really close to her. she stared back at him for a second,

"Uh... Harry? Can you make him stop staring at me?" I slapped Zayn's head and he stopped and pouted. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Harry can you come here real quick? We need you to help us with something." I looked over and saw Liam at the door. I nodded and looked back at Ali and Zayn.

"Don't do anything stupid." I pointed at Zayn and walked into the building.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Ali's POV.

"Don't do anything stupid." Harry pointed at Zayn. Please don't leave me alone with this ass. I started to walk away but Zayn pulled me back and put his hand over my mouth dragging me to the back of the place and let go of me.

"What the hell Zayn?!" He bursted out laughing and I looked at him confused.

"Hey! Calm your tits!" I looked at him.

"You know, I'm not really afraid to slap your face and make sure it makes a permanent face print on this concrete beneath our feet, right?" I smirked crossing my arms across my chest.

"You have a bad smart mouth. Did you know that?"

I nodded, "I've known that for a very very long time, thank you very much," I did my little sassy move that Mari taught me 2 weeks since we've met. I smile at the funny memory.

"Goddamn," I looked at him. I have to admit it.. The boy is cute but not cute as Louis nor Harry...

"What?!" I snapped at him.

"You cute." I raised my eyebrow " Hell to da no," I said waving my finger side to side.

"What?!" I raised my eyebrow at him.
"You know what," I rolled my eyes.

"You are a smart mouth and I love it," Really Zayn? Just really?

We stand here staring at each other like were having a staring contest.
"This is boring and awkward. I'm leaving. So bye!" Just as I was bout to walk away, I was pulled back by Zayn's harsh grip on my wrist and my back was slammed against the wall.

Zayn was in front of me and then discovered my face and his eyes made their way to my lips. Oh shit...

Just great.. (Sarcasm).

Zayn pinned my wrists against the solid grey brick wall and I tried to push his stupid body away from me but I failed by the force. He took his right hand and pulled my shirt up a little showing my skinny tummy and he rubbed it a little and then put both hands on my waists and rubbed up and down. I could feel him smirking and chuckled a little. He slid his tongue in my mouth. Okay that was gross.

I wonder if I'd just kiss him back like he wants me to then maybe he'll leave me alone.

I felt butterflies flying around in my tummy and sending cold shivers down my spine just thinking of it before I kissed him back. But what went wrong was that there was a spark...

I shouldn't have done that...