Butterfly <3

Joan x Fem!Reader

Warnings:Slight use of cuss words *if that even counts*

If you're homophobic gtfo❤️❤️👹👹

Joan was playing with the campers, giggling at how cute the little kids were. She smiled widely when one of the little girls picked her a flower. "Thank you sweetie, I'll keep it forever", she exclaimed before giving the little girl a hug. Joan loved children, which her girlfriend found adorable. She was watching as she entertained the kids, grinning at how happy she was around them. Joan made eye contact with Y/N and smiled with a hint of blush. She held out her hand for her to take, making Y/N giggle. She ran over to Joan and gave her a bear hug instead. They giggled, and stared at each other for a moment.

"Are you guys a couple?", one of the little girls asked. Y/N happened to not have good luck when being out to people, Joan on the other hand didn't care what others think. "I, we-", "yes, we are a couple, and I love this girl very much". Y/N looked at her with a nervous expression. "Ooo that's so cool, I never knew dating girls was an option, mommy always said I'd find a prince, but maybe I'll find a princess instead!".

Oh my fuck she's so cute, Y/N thought. "Maybe you will, with a world full of people, there is so much love to give around". The little kids giggled before running off to play with the rest of the campers.

Joan wrapped her arms around the girls neck before pecking her lips. "I love you Y/N". You smiled before lifting her up, making the other girl giggle. "I love you too my butterfly".

A/N: This was rushed, and its short sorry if it's bad, also Joan never dies in this.