part 3

Ahaan : what are you doing Rhea
Rhea: romancing with my boyfriend. Why are you being so awkward. Ahaan tum mere boyfriend ho , ye mera right hai.
Ahaan: ye office hai Rhea
Rhea: toh Ghar pe kaunsa tum romance karte ho. Hame date karte 2.5 years ho gye but you haven't kissed me or touched me. You don't even reciprocate my hugs.
Ahaan: this is what you wanted to talk.
Rhea: ofc, I am also a girl. I want ki mera boyfriend mujhe attention de , mujhse attract ho. I am also craving for physical touch.
Ahaan: kya bol rhi ho tum Rhea. This is not a place to talk about it.
Rhea: so tell me where should we talk?
Ahaan: woh Rhea ..woh
Rhea: rehne do ahaan.
Ahaan: Rhea I am busy in work so that's why I couldn't give time to you.
Rhea: you didn't give me time in past 2 years ahaan. Tum saath hokar bhi saath nhi ho
Ahaan: Rhea , let's catch up for dinner. We will continue this conversation there.
Rhea: as you say ahaan. Bye

She took his purse and went out leaving behind a guilty ahaan.

Ahaan pov
She is right. She doesn't deserve this. I already wasted her 2 years now I can't waste her more time. She needs to know the truth.

Later in evening ahaan was in parking area. He saw ishqi alone standing on road searching for auto rickshaw. He remembers that still she was mad at him.

Ahaan: come ishqi , mai drop kar deta hu
Ishqi: no need sir , I can go by myself. Mujhe logo ki gaadi mein baith kar jhagdne ka shauk nhi hai.
Ahaan: I am sorry ishqi.
Ishqi: Ohhh...Ahaan Veer Malhotra sorry bol rhe hain. Aaj suraj kha se nikla hai.
Ahaan: sorry na ishqi , I promise ab jhagda nhi karunga.
Ishqi: pakka promise
Ahaan: hn baba pakka , ab please chalo
Ishqi: okay

In front of ice cream parlor
Ahaan: aaj toh ice cream khaogi na ?
Ishqi: mna karungi toh phir ladenge aap
Ahaan: maine promise kiya na Ishqi
Ishqi: okay , umm... Chocolate for me
Ahaan passed a smile and went out to bring two chocolate ice creams.

Ahaan: ye lo tumhari
Ishqi: thankyou so much avm...aapko bhi chocolate pasand hai
Ahaan: actually kabhi try nhi Kari. Aaj tumhare liye Lene gya toh socha try kar lu
Ishqi: kisi insaan ne chocolate ice cream nhi khaayi ...ye possible bhi hai?
Ahaan: hn possible hai...aur tum chup chap ice cream khao warna mai apna promise bhul jaunga

Ishqi laughed and ahaan also giggled seeing her smile. Ahaan dropped her at her home and bid bye to her. Then he saw Rhea is calling.

Ahaan: Rhea ka phone , oh shit mujhe use dinner par le jana tha. Thank god yaad aa gya aur hurt nhi karna chahta hu use

Ahaan picked up her phone
Rhea: where are you ahaan?
Ahaan: on the way. Coming in 10 mins. Tum tab tak apne liye kuch order karo and order something for me too.
Rhea: okay

Ahaan reached the restaurant. He was preparing himself mentally about telling truth to Rhea. After 10 mins , he entered the restaurant and spotted Rhea sitting alone wearing a body con orange dress.
First time he noticed that she was actually attractive but he couldn't resist that he was only attracted to his Ishqi - his true love.

Ahaan: hi Rhea: hey Ahaan: sorry I am late Rhea: no problem

Ahaan: hi
Rhea: hey
Ahaan: sorry I am late
Rhea: no problem. Btw I have ordered grilled carpaccio for you. Is it fine?
Ahaan : umm yes.

Ahaan pov
Order arrived and we started eating quietly. I saw that Rhea was continuously staring at the dance floor where two couples were dancing. She was upset. She never asked anything from me. She was the perfect girlfriend but I was not in this relationship. What I did was wrong but before ending everything I wanted to give her smile. So I decided to ask her for dance.

Ahaan: will you dance with me?
Rhea: ( excitingly) really , you will dance
Ahaan: ya if you will accompany me.
Rhea: sure

Ahaan pov
We went to dance floor. It all started smoothly. Her hand on my shoulders and mine on her waist. Though I was not feeling anything. It was just a friendly dance for me. But later she started coming close to me.  Kept her hands on my nape and coming close to my face. And I guessed right , she was about to kiss me.
No ,no  , no. I had to back off . I couldn't let her steal my first kiss. It should be special and definitely with someone special or I could say with Ishqi.

Ahaan: Rhea Stop. Sorry but I can't do this. I am sorry.

And I left from there not only from dance floor but from restraunt. I saw Rhea coming behind me to the parking lot. Oh no , she was crying.
She was calling me. Shit I embarrassed her.

Rhea: ahaan , ahaan stop
Ahaan: look Rhea , I...I am really sorry. I embarrassed you. But but I can't do this
Rhea: I am sorry I shouldn't do that. I made you awkward
Ahaan: no you don't need to be sorry. Any girlfriend would do that. The fault is mine.
Rhea: I didn't know that you were not comfortable. We will continue that when you will be ready.
Ahaan: Rhea I can't hide it more. I will never be ready. I ... I ...lo..love someone else.
Rhea shattered. She didn't expected this.
Rhea (broken) : you can't do this to me
Ahaan: Rhea I am sorry. I also don't know how I fell in love
Rhea: does she know?
Ahaan: no , I haven't told her.
Rhea: you broke my heart but I wish may you get your love. Good bye ahaan
And she left. Ahaan felt guilty. He didn't share a gf bf relationship with her but she was definitely a very good friend , very good listener and a nice advisor. She didn't deserve this. But it had to end.

Ahaan too left for home. Went to his room and slept. He didn't tell anything to anyone. He was guilty.

To be continued.....
************************************************************************

Hey lovelies!!!
I am so happy. A big thankyou to my lovely readers. Because of you my thoughts story got 1st rank in ishqaan hashtag. A virtual hug to you all.
So that's why I am Posting two parts today. Just my way of thanking you all. ❣️❣️❣️❣️