Thinking About Getting Home

*************

Hey ppl, im updating a lot now, i dont know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************

*******Annabeth's P.O.V.*********

I was wondering why we didn't even think about getting home until now. We decided to sleep and think about it while we were sleeping. I rushed over to a big oak tree and called to sleep under there. Percy just went to the nearest tree and started reading. Percy is really stupid and weird. "Hey seaweed brain," I yelled, what r u reading? " I'm not reading anything!," he called, " oh OK," I said. I really thought he was reading, what else could he be doing in the wifi-less world. I decided to go to his tree and take a peek at what he was doing. I got up, and started walking slowly, quietly, and dramatically to his tree. He was writing a letter. "Hey Percy, who r u writing a letter to," I said. "Oh, no one," he said. What is wrong with him, he knows that I know I saw him writing a letter, I thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

************

I know this chapter was really weird, i actually don't know how they're going to get home and stuff, I'm writing and i will find out at about the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, remember last chapter when i told u think about a name to call u guyz, plz vote on one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

************