Chapter 1

[Hope's POV]
I woke up to a slap in the face from the sun and the stupid alarm clock as I pulled the covers off of me as I remembered

Today's the day.

Today is mine and Lizeth's flight to LA and it is currently 4 A.M. I finally get to meet one of my lifesavers, my ray of sunshine, Hayes Grier and the Magcon boys, did I mention Hayes Grier?

"What are you doing up so early?" Lizeth says while throwing a pillow at me and I can hear the sarcasm in her voice

"Ha. Ha. Very funny now get up so we can get to the airport"

My mom is already up getting everything ready considering she goes to work at this time but she has to drop us off at the airport first. Our flight is at 5:30 and it takes about 10 minutes to get there so I just put my hair up in a messy bun and threw on sweatpants and a crop top. (picture on the side)

{SKIP CAR RIDE}

"Be safe girlies. Remember to stay out of trouble since you'll be at LA for 2 weeks" My mom said as she drove off

My mom isn't very protective but she's still cares we convinced her into letting us stay in LA for a while.

We started walking through the airport and as soon as lizeth spotted a Starbucks she started running and yelled "TO THE STARBUCKS MY FRIEND"

Me being me I yelled ,"STOP RUNNING YOU LOSER"

She chuckled and yelled "Do not tell me what to do fothermucker"

Yeah we kinda have a love hate relationship, and I love it. I started running to catch up with her until I bumped into somebody.

"Oh sorry. Let me help you up" a familiar voice said.

I looked up and gasped

"H-Hayes Grier?"

[Hayes POV]

I was heading to my flight until I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry. Let me help you up" I said.

Turns out I bumped into a girl and as soon as she saw me she gasped

"Hayes Grier?" She stuttered

"That's me" I said as I smiled

"I'm a huge-" she started to say until someone cut her off

"HOPE! GET YOUR CLUMSY BUTT OVER HERE AND ORDER" someone yelled from starbucks

"Sorry, I'll see you around. The queen awaits" she said as she giggled, turned around and ran towards her friend.

Wow she was beautiful I know I don't know her but she seems so nice and her eyes. Everything about her seems- perfect. The way she giggles and how her cheeks turned red when her friend called her. Hope. I'll remember that name.