This Is Not Happening

Linda pov
"Get up Linda its your first day of school" my mom said.
"Okay I'm up, you can go away now" I said.
I got up found a white baggy shirt and some jeans. I took a shower and got dressed. Then brushed my teeth and did my hair. I have a die in my hair that comes out easy if too much water was on it so I just flat iron it and wore it down. Then I read the poem I wrote last night.
   Love is not who you can live with its who you can't live without  its the star you want and need its the world to you
I have no idea what I write at times sometimes I just write and then its seems like I have a crush like its a person I can't live without. At school nobody really knows me they just know I'm really shy and I get picked on. "If you want a ride to school you better come on" my mom said. I graved my sun glasses and ran downstairs to put on my shoes. I had some Jordan's.
At school
"This is gonna be so cool me hanging with your sister, well us hanging with your sister. Getting make up tips and a whole different wodrobe cuz we all know Trina." My best friend Mia said.
I just nooded my head I rarely talk it was mostly just her. The only reason why we are besties is because we stay right next door to each other. I talk to her at home a lot just not at school.
  "Look at the dorks" I herd Ricky say behind us.
Mia and I turned around at the same time. " you won't be saying that when you want to date Linda sister will you" Mia said automatically I looked up.
"So you have a sister, is she a dork like you" Ricky said.
"This is her sister bye bye now" Mia said showing them a pic of my  sister. Leaving them speechless.
I went to my homeroom class ran for the seat in the corner and pushed my glasses down hiding more of my face and putting on my hood.
"Linda come to the principal's office please" I heard the intercom and I ran to out the class running into Ricky friend Trev.
"Hey Linda" he said graving my arm turning me around. I pushed him and  kept running for the office.
When I got there the principal Mr. Hamal was sitting with Ricky.
" hi Linda glad you could join us. Have a seat next to Ricky please." He said.
   I did as told.
      "You too both need to help each other. Linda help him with his work because all his class will now be yours. Ricky help her loosen up help her be shy less her sister got everything else. And if Ricky flunks so do his helper does too. And if she is not more loosen and less shy then you both flunk." He said.
Now I have to be around this guy to pass.
This is not happening.....